• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone explain to me why this is a penalty?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. CTE is part of it, or more specifically, head injuries and injuries to star players. The biggest thing they're trying to do is cover their asses from litigation, just like every other business, "we trained them not to do that", they need to cover their asses to keep their dollars.

That’s exactly what I said and people said I was wrong and brain dead for thinking that. Thanks for having a brain yourself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. CTE is part of it, or more specifically, head injuries and injuries to star players. The biggest thing they're trying to do is cover their asses from litigation, just like every other business, "we trained them not to do that", they need to cover their asses to keep their dollars.

@broncosmitty look, another brain dead idiot just like me!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowering your head, or more specifically the crown of your helmet has not been textbook tackling technique far at least 40 years. You're taught to see your target and hit through it with your eyes on that target, unless you have eyes on the top of your head and holes on the crown of the helmet, you don't lower your head. Lowering your head and using the crown of your helmet puts the tackler in a vulnerable position.
Thank you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything Ive read said the NFL is coming up with all these new rules to keep them from getting sued for billions. What does it have to do with? Its not just this sack its the lowering your head to tackle rule which has been text book tackling technique for decades.

false

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean “No” he said exactly what I said... that these new rules are targeted at reducing CTE and to keep the NFL protected from lawsuits. Why does everyone have to be so difficult. He said the exact same thing as me and it’s right in front of your face but instead of being a man you post a stupid meme and say no

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean “No” he said exactly what I said... that these new rules are targeted at reducing CTE and to keep the NFL protected from lawsuits. Why does everyone have to be so difficult. He said the exact same thing as me and it’s right in front of your face but instead of being a man you post a stupid meme and say no
This wasn't some conversation we had on break.

You typed things and hit Post Reply.

I really do find the world you live in fascinating. I wasn't lying when I said that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't some conversation we had on break.

You typed things and hit Post Reply.

I really do find the world you live in fascinating. I wasn't lying when I said that.

Huhh? Dude are you drinking tonight. I have absolutely no idea what you’re trying to say. What does “This wasnt some conversation we had on break mean?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was drinking you might be more amusing.

Does anything you say have a point? The last post was senseless.

The post started asking “Why is this sack a penalty”
1. I say, “The NFL is implementing more rules for safety because they want to look like they’re taking CTE seriously and don’t want to get sued so they are showing they’re doing all the can to protect players.
2. You call me an idiot and question what world I’m living in.
3 Now another poster says “It’s about CTE and concussion and the NFL trying to protect themselves in court.

That is exactly what I was saying too but you go on with your schtick your pointless ramblings and say “He didn’t say what you said”

Dude, he said the exact fucking same thing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. I say, “The NFL is implementing more rules for safety because they want to look like they’re taking CTE seriously and don’t want to get sued so they are showing they’re doing all the can to protect players.
3 Now another poster says “It’s about CTE and concussion and the NFL trying to protect themselves in court.

That is exactly what I was saying too but you go on with your schtick your pointless ramblings and say “He didn’t say what you said”

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong