• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp updates for your team

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they're even saying he may get more time in the first preseason game because he's been that bad
213x3001.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they're even saying he may get more time in the first preseason game because he's been that bad

In eight padded practices, Prescott is 76 of 105 [72.4%] in team and seven on seven drills.

If that's bad, most other fans will really hate it if he's goid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In eight padded practices, Prescott is 76 of 105 [72.4%] in team and seven on seven drills.

Just telling you what is reported from ppl at cowboys camp

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams picked off Flacco in yesterdays scrimmage 5 times.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single day I read rave reviews about our new TE. One said, “I don’t like to predict a players future from practice and preseason but Dallas Goedert is going to be a star”

Sucky first name though

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? …

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was bitching at the 3 rookie receivers for not giving what he saw as full effort

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single day I read rave reviews about our new TE. One said, “I don’t like to predict a players future from practice and preseason but Dallas Goedert is going to be a star”

Sucky first name though

He'll end up with about 350 yds and 2 or 3 TD's

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Steeler training camp that close to where New England practices? Or does Tomlin just not trust New England employees thinking they may get close and use some drones

The end of the article it says a drone was grounded at the Atlanta practice before the Super Bowl they were recently in? Who was it the Falcons played against in the Super Bowl?

I dont think Tomlin trusts Bill very much?

Steelers erect tarp to prevent against 'drones'

Mike Tomlin is wary of technology, and he's resorting to extraordinary measures to protect his team against the threat of the robots.

When asked Thursday by reporters about the construction of a tarp hanging near one of the practice fields at the UPMC Rooney Sports Complex, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach offered an enigmatic explanation.

"I'll leave that somewhat mystical, man," Tomlin responded with a smile. "I'll let you guys hypothesize about the origin of that and its use, and at some point I will address it directly. It'll be the 2018 little side story."

Pressed for a more concrete impetus for raising a "plastic-bag-like structure" to block the view of his practices, Tomlin suggested that it was a preventive measure against flying machines.

You know how it is, man. This is interesting times, drones and so forth, you know?" Tomlin said. "We do what we got to do to prepare and be ready to play and play on a level, fair, competitive playing field."

According to The Athletic's Mark Kaboly, the retractable tarp blocks the view from a recently constructed building that "sits higher than the field and provides a good view of practices."

Is the Steelers coach worried that shadowy characters are attempting to spy on his team's training from this high ground?

Said Tomlin, "I wonder about a lot of things."

In 2015, the NFL became the first American sports league to receive approval from the Federal Aviation Administration to fly drones near its stadiums and film from the sky. There are few to no regulations, other than local laws, about their use at team facilities. Flying drones at practice have become a popular way for football teams at all levels to scheme new plays and watch film from a new vantage point.

But Tomlin's fear of spy drones buzzing around his property isn't unfounded. Ahead of Super Bowl LI, a unidentified drone was grounded after being spotted outside Falcons practice. Perhaps the Steelers coach is onto something.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Steeler training camp that close to where New England practices? Or does Tomlin just not trust New England employees thinking they may get close and use some drones

The end of the article it says a drone was grounded at the Atlanta practice before the Super Bowl they were recently in? Who was it the Falcons played against in the Super Bowl?

I dont think Tomlin trusts Bill very much?

Steelers erect tarp to prevent against 'drones'

Mike Tomlin is wary of technology, and he's resorting to extraordinary measures to protect his team against the threat of the robots.

When asked Thursday by reporters about the construction of a tarp hanging near one of the practice fields at the UPMC Rooney Sports Complex, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach offered an enigmatic explanation.

"I'll leave that somewhat mystical, man," Tomlin responded with a smile. "I'll let you guys hypothesize about the origin of that and its use, and at some point I will address it directly. It'll be the 2018 little side story."

Pressed for a more concrete impetus for raising a "plastic-bag-like structure" to block the view of his practices, Tomlin suggested that it was a preventive measure against flying machines.

You know how it is, man. This is interesting times, drones and so forth, you know?" Tomlin said. "We do what we got to do to prepare and be ready to play and play on a level, fair, competitive playing field."

According to The Athletic's Mark Kaboly, the retractable tarp blocks the view from a recently constructed building that "sits higher than the field and provides a good view of practices."

Is the Steelers coach worried that shadowy characters are attempting to spy on his team's training from this high ground?

Said Tomlin, "I wonder about a lot of things."

In 2015, the NFL became the first American sports league to receive approval from the Federal Aviation Administration to fly drones near its stadiums and film from the sky. There are few to no regulations, other than local laws, about their use at team facilities. Flying drones at practice have become a popular way for football teams at all levels to scheme new plays and watch film from a new vantage point.

But Tomlin's fear of spy drones buzzing around his property isn't unfounded. Ahead of Super Bowl LI, a unidentified drone was grounded after being spotted outside Falcons practice. Perhaps the Steelers coach is onto something.
It has nothing to do with being able to see their practice. It's in case BB nd the Pats makes it rain again.
Talk about being in someone's head.