• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cammy & Lucic no goals...

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucic had 2 that should have went in last time the Kings played them....of course those don't count which is why you don't remember them.

Not much of a surprise, I think most of us wanted to keep Lucic but not at his price and like Brown you know his production is going to go down before the contract is up.

Cammy, not much of a shocker there either.....other than poking fun at puck back and forth, nobody really cares about this asshat

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, I really thought Lucic was going to stay in LA but looking back can you imagine if Dumbo had extended him to the $35 million or whatever? Blake would be even more screwed now.

Strome is interesting, 5th overall pick in 2011 by the Isles, hit 50 points a few years ago but steady decline since. The Oilers got hosed on that deal sending Eberle to NY, he is having a good season with 19 goals. The Oilers are on record saying they want a Mulligan on that one. Cammalleri...well, like you said who gives a shit. Useless here, useless there. The guy is washed up and should retire.

Between these three, that is $9.5 million worth of non production there. Ouch.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are screwed - between Lucic, McJesus, Draisaitl and Nugent-Hopkins that is $33 million in salary starting next season. That is close to 45% of the entire team cap. With them out of the POs, I expect them to be sellers next week.

And does someone want to explain to me how the hell a guy like Zack Kassian got a 3 year/$5.85 million deal?

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And does someone want to explain to me how the hell a guy like Zack Kassian got a 3 year/$5.85 million deal?

Didn't he beat someone up that one time?