• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling out Darren McFadden apologists

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How at this point are any of you fools still making excuses for this FLOP? Offensive line? Injuries? Scheme?

The dude is a bust and should have been dumped last year when trade value would've been higher.

How many KoolAid sippers are willing to come in here and stand up for Mr. Glass Joe?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DMAC, is a SAD story of what could of been!! Just one season did we get to see the talent that is DMAC!! I will never forget him blowing the Donks up, MAN how sweet was that?? The bad thing about football is injury's and that was DMAC problem.. Some guys are built for the game and some are not..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully, this will be his last year in Oakland. That is all. :suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How at this point are any of you fools still making excuses for this FLOP? Offensive line? Injuries? Scheme?

The dude is a bust and should have been dumped last year when trade value would've been higher.

How many KoolAid sippers are willing to come in here and stand up for Mr. Glass Joe?

Honestly, I think it is his lower body, of course they aren't Jeff Garcia spindlewickets but his legs are pretty slim compared to most RBs in the game today, they can only take so much.

I wish him the best nonetheless, he had some pretty great games in S&B.