• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling ALL Inside LB's

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story tells me that this team is in disarray. The Eagles suddenly aren't comfortable with Hicks yet they had an off-season to sign a FA and a draft to select an inside backer yet they did neither. This isn't starting out well with Mr Wanna-Be Like Reid HC. Add to this the fact that they didn't draft a stud WR and basically drafted backup type players except Wentz (we hope). Then there is the lack of depth at OT....
I fear its gonna get ugly and Cleveland has to be licking their chops.

Report: Eagles looking to trade for a linebacker

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disarray because they're investigating a trade for a backup linebacker? Please.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disarray because they're investigating a trade for a backup linebacker? Please.

So you think they properly planned for this season by ignoring the ILB position, drafting backups and otherwise ignoring critical positions? I do not.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think they properly planned for this season by ignoring the ILB position, drafting backups and otherwise ignoring critical positions? I do not.
sounds like an andy reid team to me!

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems to me that they attempted to address several important positions: QB, OL, WR (depth), CB, S, DL (contract extensions). You can't rebuild the entire team in one offseason and several positions were neglected imo including RB and LB depth. All things considered, linebacker depth would not be at the top of my issues list. Although, the fact that they're looking to trade for one is a good thing, no?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is a disciple of big red, including ignoring the LB position until you gotta sign 300-pound fat guys like Levon Kirkland because you are so desperate. Nothing to see here folks.

Seriously now, they just need a backup ILB. Not a huge indictment of anything. They like Hicks, but are just worried about what would happen if he got hurt since he has a history of injuries at the pro and college level.