• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call your shot for surprise end of year Top 25 teams.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State

I think that Matt Campbell guy has a solid season.

I think they'll be much improved, but would probably cap their win potential at 5/6. But that would still be a move in the right direction for that program. By Iowa State standards they have impressive skill position talent.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to go with 2 out of the SEC. I think the West looks a bit down, so I will go Miss State to surprise and sneak in the back half of the top 25. Basing that almost entirely off of their QB. I think he can lead them to a couple surprise wins. South Carolina is the other. They found a QB last year for the first time in, well forever.
Will Muschamp ... I don't care much for that guy.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor...will shock the college football world...again.

I guarantee it

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou- offense is going to be awesome this year

Damn man...you're the king! Never known a troll to fly so low under the radar as you do.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question for the New Mexico State fan.

What are they going to do next year?

Are they going to play as an Independent? I know that the Sun Belt isn't renewing
their affiliate membership for Football. Not doing it for Idaho either, but I believe
Idaho beat thm to the punch last year, by announcing that they are returning to FCS
football and the Big Sky Conf.

Does N Mex St have some conf in mind or are they going to attempt to play as an Independent?

Thanks in advance

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Muschamp ... I don't care much for that guy.

But he is dangerous with an offense. He has no idea how to build an offense, but having a QB makes South Carolina interesting. I have faith he will make that defense better

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question for the New Mexico State fan.

What are they going to do next year?

Are they going to play as an Independent? I know that the Sun Belt isn't renewing
their affiliate membership for Football. Not doing it for Idaho either, but I believe
Idaho beat thm to the punch last year, by announcing that they are returning to FCS
football and the Big Sky Conf.

Does N Mex St have some conf in mind or are they going to attempt to play as an Independent?

Thanks in advance
I'm not too sure exactly what the school is going to do. I believe they're setting up for a independent sched. for next season. The Athletic Dept is gearing up for more cuts to its budget.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too sure exactly what the school is going to do. I believe they're setting up for a independent sched. for next season. The Athletic Dept is gearing up for more cuts to its budget.

Thanks.

I went and checked your schedule for 2018. You have 8 games already scheduled. Playing Liberty
twice. (Home and Home).

Gotta be tough. Will be difficult getting home games and with budget cuts, that won't help.
I say that because there really isn't any 1-AA league close by. Idaho could drop down, go to
the Big Sky and be within driving distance of 5 or 6 teams. (Idaho St, E Wash, Weber St,
Both Montanas). You guys would almost have to fly everywhere, except Northern Arizona.
Thus that will be just as much a drain on the budget as staying in FBS.

Your phone wll ring off the hook for Septmber games, but filling up October and November
will be a chore. BYU, maybe some 1-AA from Texas or Calif.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

I went and checked your schedule for 2018. You have 8 games already scheduled. Playing Liberty
twice. (Home and Home).

Gotta be tough. Will be difficult getting home games and with budget cuts, that won't help.
I say that because there really isn't any 1-AA league close by. Idaho could drop down, go to
the Big Sky and be within driving distance of 5 or 6 teams. (Idaho St, E Wash, Weber St,
Both Montanas). You guys would almost have to fly everywhere, except Northern Arizona.

Your phone wll ring off the hook for Septmber games, but filling up October and November

By 2018 there will be 6 independent teams if memory serves correct. ND, BYU, Army, Umass, New Mexico State and Liberty. I think it would be beneficial to the latter 4 to try and play one another every year. Heck even NMSU playing BYU makes sense, especially geographically, and they do play each other in 2018. I think NMSU can make it work, which is why it's puzzling Idaho didn't try and make it as an independent either. There are more independent's than ever before(post massive realignment) and access to bowl games has never been easier, especially with 5-7 teams making it.

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

twice. (Home and Home).

We'll always have the Lobos and Miners and one or two money games but other than those it's gonna be tough. Perhaps bringing smaller programs searching for a big payday into Aggie Memorial might generate wins, in turn generating interest. Right now the local high schools draw the community's support and dollars. The schools have a long history of state championships in football.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho was welcomed back into the Big Sky.

They'll draw the same crowd playing those Big Sky schools, than they did bringing in
South Alabama and Georgia State. Does Pocatello even have an airport or do they have
to fly into Pullman?

That right there is an issue. How would you like being at a place, whose nearest
Metro area was Pullman, Washington?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Aggies would beat the Miners in football it would be more fun.
Yeah, that Battle of I-10 has been nothing but a pillow fight for a while now. I hear they don't even sell it out at either place. Damn shame.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Army. Why not?