• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caldwell admits slow starts are because of coaching

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, yes Jim Caldwell the genius who in just two years' time took the Colts from 14-2 (and should have been 16-0 and maybe SB champs) to 2-14 just because of the lack of Peyton Manning.

I'm sure you guys have better-informed opinions of him than I do but my feeling has always been that this guy is a coordinator and will never succeed beyond mediocrity as a HC and he really hasnt done a thing in his career with detroit to prove me wrong.

Not sure he is even a mediocre coordinator at this level. He would be a decent HC in college outside of the big conferences.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he is even a mediocre coordinator at this level. He would be a decent HC in college outside of the big conferences.

He would be a good usher at his local church. Nothing more.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, yes Jim Caldwell the genius who in just two years' time took the Colts from 14-2 (and should have been 16-0 and maybe SB champs) to 2-14 just because of the lack of Peyton Manning.

I'm sure you guys have better-informed opinions of him than I do but my feeling has always been that this guy is a coordinator and will never succeed beyond mediocrity as a HC and he really hasnt done a thing in his career with detroit to prove me wrong.

Spot on about mediocre coach. Have called him Marv Lewis 2.0. Cant get past first round.