• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-Rock's Playoff Predictions

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern Conference:

1st Round

Heat over Bucks in 4 games - Miami is too loaded for Milwaukee to squeak out even one game.

Celtics over Knicks in 6 games - C's backcourt will wreak havoc on the Knick ballhandlers and Jeff Green will force Melo to spend energy on defense.

Pacers over Hawks in 6 games - Indiana, even without Granger is healthier than Atlanta. They also have better chemistry.

Nets over Bulls in 7 - Its unfortunate that Rose didn't come back. He could've been the difference.

2nd Round

Heat over Nets in 6 games - The Nets just don't have the defense to stop Miami. They will explode offensively in a couple games to keep from being embarrassed.

Celtics over Pacers in 7 games - It will take all the veteran savvy Truth and KG can muster to win on the road in a game 7 against a game Pacer team.

Conference Finals

Celtics over Heat in 6 - Biggest upset of the playoffs but it won't surprise me. We have the defense and the talent to pull it off. Looking for a Heat meltdown.

Western Conference:

1st Round

Thunder over Rockets in 7 games - James Harden has one of the greatest series in postseason history and puts OKC on the brink of elimination before being overwhelmed by sheer talent and the daunting Thunder home crowd.

Spurs over Lakers in 6 games - Losing Kobe Bryant is too much to overcome but the novelty of gameplanning for a Mamba-less LOL team will cost the Spurs a couple games.

Clippers over Grizzlies in 6 games - Maybe this would've been the other way around if The Grizz had've kept Rudy Gay. As it is, their defense will be trumped by Lob City.

Warriors over Nuggets in 6 games - I like GS with Stephen Curry better than Denver without Danilo Galinari.

2nd Round

Thunder over Warriors in 7 games - Has the potential to be the most exciting series in the playoffs. It will be high octane basketball from the jumpball. Too much Kevin Durant in the end.

Clippers over Spurs in 6 games - Look, SA is old. They have become regular season houdini's with no new tricks for the postseason.

Conference Finals

Thunder over Clippers in 7 games - What a journey for the Thunder. Their 3rd seventh game in a row and their third closeout victory.

NBA Finals

Boston Celtics over OKC Thunder in 7 games - The toll of the previous 3 game 7's will catch up to OKC. Truth and Green will explode to push Boston to their 18th world title, shocking the globe.

Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Boss avatar. Word.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem mane. We're the only ones left from the "sportsline" days, and the rap thread days.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sir is poppycrotch... Lakers vs Celtics the only way to play...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Crotch: where are your C's homies like Lion, SPCB, Swamp Rat?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if everybody got the memo that we moved over here. Well, I'll miss a lot of the old guys but at least we got a decent enough chunk of us over here to make it worthwhile. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, most of my predictions are holding solid. I think the Grizzlies have a shot of busting my bracket if they can close out the Clippers. Word.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, most of my predictions are holding solid. I think the Grizzlies have a shot of busting my bracket if they can close out the Clippers. Word.

Or not.

Heat over Bucks in 4. No shit. (1-0)
Celtics over Knicks in 6. Wrong. (1-1)
Pacers over Hawks in 6. Undecided. (1-1)
Nets over Bulls in 7. Undecided. (1-1)

Thunder over Rockets in 7. Undecided. (1-1)
Spurs over Lakers in 6. Wrong. (1-2)
Clippers over Grizzlies in 6. Wrong. (1-3)
Warriors over Nuggets in 6. Good call. (2-3)

And that's just the first round, the easiest round to predict, where you (so far) accurately picked 2 out of 8 series with the possibility of picking up 3 more, making you at best 5 out of 8, most likely 4 out of 8.

That's 50% on first-rounders. Nothing to brag about, brah. And I haven't even touched your second round yet.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder in 7 is an awful prediction without predicting Westbrook's injury. OKC wins in 4 or 5 fully healthy. Nets in 7 is also a pretty bad prediction because the Bulls win in 6 if they are healthy (not including Rose).

Warriors over Nuggets in 6 is a good prediction, Ill give you that.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw out the # of games and I'm holding solid. Word.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw out the # of games and I'm holding solid. Word.

You're the one who put the number of games out there.

Even still, you're not "holding solid" at all once the Celtics lose their first round series (you had them winning the championship) and the Grizzlies march to the Finals (you had them losing in the first round).

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't lose to NY asshole. Word.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither the Grizzlies nor the Knicks have won anything yet.

I kind of like the Clippers to win in game 6. The public is writing them off so much the line seems skewed. I just remember Memphis losing two home games last year when everything looked great for them.

Memphis should win, but the needle has moved so far that people are putting them in the Finals already. Game 6 is hardly a lock for them. It will be an interesting game.

Boston might run out of gas. It will be tougher for them.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston will force a game 7. Clippers SHOULD win this series. I mean, without Rudy Gay the Grizz don't have nearly the TALENT of the Clippers. I think Vinny Del ***** gets the boot after the season. Word.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston will force a game 7. Clippers SHOULD win this series. I mean, without Rudy Gay the Grizz don't have nearly the TALENT of the Clippers. I think Vinny Del ***** gets the boot after the season. Word.

The Grizz are a better TEAM without Rudy Gay.