• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C Jason Kelce staying or going?

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably already have a verbal commitment in place from a team to trade during draft weekend. Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense to keep him at his current number, given they also re-signed Wiz to an extension.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I missed it, that article is misleading because it suggests it has to happen this week, but at no point says there is a contractual deadline this week.

Bottom line is I want them to cut Kelce and sign a DT or something. But, it seems they might be keeping him to me.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will happen during the draft, and perhaps to the Chiefs.

I wold try to have a verbal deal in place to sign Hankins, and use the cap room after the Kelce deal to get anough money for Hankins.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather they cut/trade Kelce and use some of the money to get Josh Gordon - Hankins wants a multi-year commitment and I don't think the Eagles are in a position to offer that right now.

There should be some decent options in the draft in the middle rounds for DT. Ogunjobi, Johnson, Watkins, Godchaux, Glasgow, etc could be available in Rd 3-4. Plus who knows who will shake loose after June 1st.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a bad feeling, they are going to keep Kelce. I hope I'm wrong. I want to believe that the coaches/FO have been doing much better about recognizing our weaknesses and addressing them. But to keep kelce would show they are completely blind about the issues with the OL, and that is bad for so many reasons that affect RB, WR, QB and the total offense. I don't care if it is cut, trade, now or draft week. I don't even care how much money we recoup. Kelce is the weak link on the OL with glaring issues and he needs to go. It cannot be soon enough.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he'll be here, and think they have a deal in place in the draft.