• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burfict

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be kicked out of the league for kicking Nix in the head on purpose!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, loss of money doesn't seem to register with this guy so fining or suspending him 2 or 3 games is not really working. They need to hit him hard...8 games and the next one a full season, any more, permanent.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports today say that Burfict isn't facing any fines for the kick...

xc19g2v1lnpjjkxadewn.gif

Wasn't exactly malicious in terms of wanting to cause harm. It was more like a punk kid just wanting to get in a shove under the radar.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL wants get in this guy's head, suspend him for all division games.
Bench his ass against the ravens, Brown's, and Steelers games. It'll hurt the Bengals the most and save all the teams injuries and aggravation. Fuck the piece of Shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL wants get in this guy's head, suspend him for all division games.
Bench his ass against the ravens, Brown's, and Steelers games. It'll hurt the Bengals the most and save all the teams injuries and aggravation. Fuck the piece of Shit.
You see him push that coach on the Indy sideline today? Yea you show that coach who's the tough guy Burfict! lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the rainbow @dbldwn711 ... Care to elaborate?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the rainbow @dbldwn711 ... Care to elaborate?

Hahahaha

I swear to God I didn't even mean to do that. I was holding my iPad and it fell out of my hand. I caught it before it hit the floor and i just put it down without even looking.

Hilarious that it did the rainbow. Sorry bro.

Hahaha

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

I swear to God I didn't even mean to do that. I was holding my iPad and it fell out of my hand. I caught it before it hit the floor and i just put it down without even looking.

Hilarious that it did the rainbow. Sorry bro.

Hahaha
lolz... I was like damn, we got a pro-Burfict in the house.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz... I was like damn, we got a pro-Burfict in the house.

Hahahaha. Not this guy. I'm still laughing that it did that. I couldn't have pulled that off if I tried it 1000 times.

Enjoy the game tonight. Hope you lose!! :D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see him push that coach on the Indy sideline today? Yea you show that coach who's the tough guy Burfict! lol

Until goodsmell decides to take a stance on this idiot, his actions will only get worse.
The guy should be in the penal league, he's a cvnt.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until goodsmell decides to take a stance on this idiot, his actions will only get worse.
The guy should be in the penal league, he's a cvnt.
I don't understand why they fined him so little for kicking Nix to the head. Sure it was a small incident, but a repeat offender should be held to higher punishments. Fining him less than a tenth of his game check isn't going to make him want to change. Should have been another $75k like what he got fined for when he stomped on Blount last season.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why they fined him so little for kicking Nix to the head. Sure it was a small incident, but a repeat offender should be held to higher punishments. Fining him less than a tenth of his game check isn't going to make him want to change. Should have been another $75k like what he got fined for when he stomped on Blount last season.

Let's use Deebo for an example of fines........

Now let's look up inconsistent in the dictionary........

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or maybe Goodsmell feels being a Bengal is a far greater punishment than he could ever dish out.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Goodsmell feels being a Bengal is a far greater punishment than he could ever dish out.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:
Not when the Browns are in the same division. But damn close! :heh:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

So I know you saw the chicken shit AJ Green come up behind Ramsey and put him in a choke hold, then punch him in the back of the head......

And NO SUSPENSION......I guess you have to be a Bengal or Ray Lewis to get away with murder.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please, before any of you troll fuckin bengals fans think your gonna get all triggered because your offended......

Watch the fuckin video.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

So I know you saw the chicken shit AJ Green come up behind Ramsey and put him in a choke hold, then punch him in the back of the head......

And NO SUSPENSION......I guess you have to be a Bengal or Ray Lewis to get away with murder.
Was having a brief convo with ATL about this yesterday. Definitely surprised the hell outta me to see Green have a reaction like that. Being an established vet, and someone that has always been a calm & collected individual, one would assume he has seen & heard it all so nothing should be able to get a rise out of him. As @cincygrad pointed out in the AFCN thread, it's fair to wonder if Green's frustrations reside with the offense in general. Ramsey was simply the catalyst to push him over the edge. Not really sure what the motives were, but whatever the case I highly doubt we will ever see a reaction like that again from Green.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a suspension would have certainly been warranted - Particularly given the fact that they suspended Evans for fighting during the same week.

But, we've seen time and again that 'reputation' tends to weigh heavily on these decisions even when they say it doesn't. For Green, this was the first time he has ever been flagged for a personal foul. They said he has been fined one time in his career - For kicking the ball in the stands after scoring a touchdown. It was a shocking development..... And given that he missed one half of football, I wonder if they decided it was enough.

A cynic could also question whether the NFL will hand out suspensions to offensive players as easily they do to defensive players. That's a debate for another day I suppose.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was having a brief convo with ATL about this yesterday. Definitely surprised the hell outta me to see Green have a reaction like that. Being an established vet, and someone that has always been a calm & collected individual, one would assume he has seen & heard it all so nothing should be able to get a rise out of him. As @cincygrad pointed out in the AFCN thread, it's fair to wonder if Green's frustrations reside with the offense in general. Ramsey was simply the catalyst to push him over the edge. Not really sure what the motives were, but whatever the case I highly doubt we will ever see a reaction like that again from Green.

Understanding the guy is usually cool and collected, but seeing what your teammates can get away with may also dictate how any player on this team, or any team for that fact, can react to any situation.
Thus far we've seen kicking a guy in the helmet cleats up is acceptable, now we've seen grabbing and individual in a choke hold from behind is acceptable. Where does the NFL draw the line??
I believe in the movie the longest yard, brass knuckles were used by inmates. Is this the next step, or does it go farther.