• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls playing at Rose's temp without Rose

johnredman24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The elephant in the room; the Bulls were playing at Derrick Rose’s tempo without Derrick Rose. I call it the “without Derrick Rose Syndrome.”

The “WDR Syndrome,” consists of the Bulls struggling to find open lanes while attempting to still drive to the hoop, while making horrible shot decisions and trying to stay at a high tempo, an act that is normally successful when D-Rose is active.

The syndrome also causes lack of aggression and mental strength. What the hell happened to Joakim Noah? At this point, what is the difference between Asik and Noah? One of them makes $10 million and is supposed to be the better center while the other one is playing as good, if not better, and is making a third of the money.

I suppose I’m putting a lot of blame on just one player, but the Bulls cannot afford to have their big men be a bunch of ninny-pants on the court.

Noah has no doubt been a disappointment since after the all-star break last season, continually not owning up to the paycheck and leaving a big void at the “Big Man” position. Against the Grizzles, he was out manned and out muscled, consistently making bad decisions and getting hammered underneath, which led to Marreese Speights (A man who sat on the bench behind Noah in college) finishing up with a double-double. Noah finished up the game with two points and five rebounds, which are not the numbers you expect from a man making $10 million this year.

Last edited by a moderator: