• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bullpen needs to be completely blown up

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Barrett, and Ray belongs in the bullpen, those guys could actually be a really nice 8th/9th inning combo. Maybe bring back Hudson on a 1 year deal if hes cheap

Delgado needs to go , he sucks. Clippard has been a fucking joke, he should be gone too

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Barrett, and Ray belongs in the bullpen, those guys could actually be a really nice 8th/9th inning combo. Maybe bring back Hudson on a 1 year deal if hes cheap

Delgado needs to go , he sucks. Clippard has been a fucking joke, he should be gone too

Barrett has been solid. Be nice to see him on the roster again. I think Clippard has had a down year, but he has a pretty solid resume. Good relievers sometimes have an off year...I'd give him another go around.

Ray is terrible. Delgado sucks. Hudson is totally expendable. Hope to see none of them next year.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett has been solid. Be nice to see him on the roster again. I think Clippard has had a down year, but he has a pretty solid resume. Good relievers sometimes have an off year...I'd give him another go around.

Ray is terrible. Delgado sucks. Hudson is totally expendable. Hope to see none of them next year.

Shelby Miller had a decent resume before he arrived in Arizona. Even after this horrendous year he has a 3.64 ERA in 644.2 innings played. Maybe he is having a down year too? There has to be something up. Greinke was playing well before he landed on the DL but he still is having a down year for him. Hudson, Corbin, and Clippard are having a shitty year also. All of these pitchers are under performing from years past. I just don't get it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shelby Miller had a decent resume before he arrived in Arizona. Even after this horrendous year he has a 3.64 ERA in 644.2 innings played. Maybe he is having a down year too? There has to be something up. Greinke was playing well before he landed on the DL but he still is having a down year for him. Hudson, Corbin, and Clippard are having a shitty year also. All of these pitchers are under performing from years past. I just don't get it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miller is having more than a down year. He's suddenly been beyond terrible...like not even minor league good. Greinke is having a down year, but that's still a pretty good year if it weren't for injuries (10-3 on a terrible team). He's the only guy I'm happy we have.

Are they going to spend money next year? After the debacle this year, you'd think they'd be gun shy...but I don't think how they get better without landing some FAs for the rotation.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diamondbacks have to do something. There needs to be a shake up. Start by firing Hale and promoting Nevin. The team needs a new voice and to get some positive energy because it has been such a negative year. Even make a big trade if you have to. If the team could play better the rest of the year rather than continue to look like the worst team in baseball, it could provide momentum for next season.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diamondbacks have to do something. There needs to be a shake up. Start by firing Hale and promoting Nevin. The team needs a new voice and to get some positive energy because it has been such a negative year. Even make a big trade if you have to. If the team could play better the rest of the year rather than continue to look like the worst team in baseball, it could provide momentum for next season.

I'm not big on finishing strong. The team needs a serious makeover so any strong finish should be with a collection of guys that largely aren't part of the team in 2017.

Hale should have been fired a long time ago. The brass sincerely felt they would be competitors for the division title with their talent and have been so far below that the captain of ship should be out to sea. I have no idea why he's still around.

The pitching coach needs to be canned.

The rest of the year is just extended spring ball where we get a look at some young guys.