• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills @ Seattle Seahawks

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks I saw someone else post that after I made that statement. I don't know I hadn't listened to any of the replays. But there were posters arguing left and right they heard a whistle? Others were saying they didn't hear a whistle till contact:noidea: No sense asking that officiating crew.

This clip is 5 seconds long. Watch it and please continue to try to tell us all that Sherman didn't hear the whistle, or that the play was dead. The whistles clearly do not sound until Sherman is on the ground.

I'm sure UKCowboy will still bullshit this post though. He hates indisputable evidence.

Here, now you can say without a doubt, like the rest of us, that a whistle did not blow before Sherman blocked the ball/contacted the soccer player Dan Carpenter

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, now you can say without a doubt, like the rest of us, that a whistle did not blow before Sherman blocked the ball/contacted the soccer player Dan Carpenter
No I can still say there may have been a whistle prior? That's the reason the NFL said Sherman can't appeal. But if it helps you feel better I didn't hear a whistle and I really don't care anymore. The game is over, Buffalo gets an L and Sherman has been fined.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I can still say there may have been a whistle prior? That's the reason the NFL said Sherman can't appeal. But if it helps you feel better I didn't hear a whistle and I really don't care anymore. The game is over, Buffalo gets an L and Sherman has been fined.

And Walt Anderson once again has put his ineptitude on display.....

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm fined so I guess that's that.....cuz, ya know, the league always gets it right there.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to fans of every other team?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Walt Anderson once again has put his ineptitude on display.....
u mean the deflategate guy:suds:

The report alleges that while Anderson “is one of the most well-respected referees in the NFL” and “approaches his responsibilities with a high level of professionalism and integrity,” he was part of an officiating crew that misplaced the footballs shortly before the AFC title game. In addition, there was the level of confusion that has sprung up regarding which gauge Anderson used to measure psi, as well as the fact that he apparently didn’t write down the air pressure of the Patriots’ footballs prior to kickoff or during halftime.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'd be wrong based on video evidence that's clear as day.
You'd be mistaken telling me I should be able to hear a whistle based on VIDEO evidence. But keep up the fight. I'm sure it will change the outcome :doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. Deflection is already taken. Seattle might pay good money to use it.
Yep, just like the "12th Man". Having to pay the Aggies to use it, even though they can't merchandise it. Thus the reason any NFL authentic jersey or paraphernalia uses 12th Fan. :dhd: isn't that cute?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u mean the deflategate guy:suds:

The report alleges that while Anderson “is one of the most well-respected referees in the NFL” and “approaches his responsibilities with a high level of professionalism and integrity,” he was part of an officiating crew that misplaced the footballs shortly before the AFC title game. In addition, there was the level of confusion that has sprung up regarding which gauge Anderson used to measure psi, as well as the fact that he apparently didn’t write down the air pressure of the Patriots’ footballs prior to kickoff or during halftime.

Yup. and now the guy who didn't know how to reset the clock, etc for Buffalo....

His bone-headedness is legendary..... Knows no bounds....