• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo Bills Ongoing Thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled almost like it was payback for missing out on the suspension last year, lol.

Sounds good to me! Miami gets them in Week 2. AZ in week 1. If the Pats could end up 1-3 or 0-4 during that span the AFC East could actually get interesting.

Of course, the Bills will probably find a way to get beat by 20 by Brian Hoyer or Jimmy Garrapolo.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good to me! Miami gets them in Week 2. AZ in week 1. If the Pats could end up 1-3 or 0-4 during that span the AFC East could actually get interesting.

Of course, the Bills will probably find a way to get beat by 20 by Brian Hoyer or Jimmy Garrapolo.

Especially if they do something stupid like trade Tyrod to draft Lynch.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if they do something stupid like trade Tyrod to draft Lynch.

This would make me not only jump on johnson's band wagon, I'll be driving it.

I would seriously have to look for another team to cheer... not sure if I could find one though.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would make me not only jump on johnson's band wagon, I'll be driving it.

I would seriously have to look for another team to cheer... not sure if I could find one though.

Plenty of room for you if you decide to hitch a ride. More people join me every year!

While I've been a vocal critic of just about every QB decision the Bills have made since Jim Kelly, I agree trading Taylor after a pretty decent first year to draft Lynch would be infinitely stupid...so I fully expect that's exactly what the Bills will do.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of room for you if you decide to hitch a ride. More people join me every year!

While I've been a vocal critic of just about every QB decision the Bills have made since Jim Kelly, I agree trading Taylor after a pretty decent first year to draft Lynch would be infinitely stupid...so I fully expect that's exactly what the Bills will do.

That was sort of the rumor just before the Rams blew everything up by trading to #1 (Lynch wasn't the target).

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was sort of the rumor just before the Rams blew everything up by trading to #1 (Lynch wasn't the target).

Yeah, that was scary. Reading a few things now they are trying to knock a few games off of his suspension. That would be the Bills luck...it would get cut to 2 games and they'd be back to getting swept by the Pats.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills signed franchise player LT Cordy Glenn to a five-year, $65 million contract.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport's report the deal includes $36 million guaranteed, $26.5 million of which is "fully" guaranteed

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the Lawson pick, but turns out I had more reason to dislike than I even realized. GM Whaley apparently knew he'd need surgery and drafted him anyways hoping it could be put off...well, it can't...and now he'll have no impact this season as he deals with shoulder surgery.

Complete idiots. Classic Bills. Whaley is shaping up to be one of the worst GMs of all time. They draft like morons and they have no money to shore anything up on the Free Agent market. No way this team makes the playoffs next year (There's a bold prediction!)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills' doctors signed off on Lawson's shoulder; I wouldn't put that all on Whaley. He aggravated it in post-draft workouts supposedly. He's not expected to miss the entire season.

They draft like morons? This year's draft class was very well rated. You didn't like Darby, Miller, and Karlos last year either? Watkins and Preston Brown in 2014?

Bills earning near-universal high grades in 2016 NFL Draft

Hyperbole is strong with this one.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills' doctors signed off on Lawson's shoulder; I wouldn't put that all on Whaley. He aggravated it in post-draft workouts supposedly. He's not expected to miss the entire season.

They draft like morons? This year's draft class was very well rated. You didn't like Darby, Miller, and Karlos last year either? Watkins and Preston Brown in 2014?

Bills earning near-universal high grades in 2016 NFL Draft

Hyperbole is strong with this one.

They do draft like morons. They would not be missing the playoffs for two decades if that wasn't true. It really is that simple.

I speak generally when I say Whaley and others have their heads up their behinds in the draft room. You can point out a guy or two here and there that was pretty good. So can every team in the NFL.

I like Watkins; I hate what they did to get him. It was a draft blunder IMO.

We can have a friendly bet on whether this draft is an A? Would you agree, for a team that was within sniffing distance of the playoffs last year, an "A" draft should equate to a playoff appearance? Makes sense to me. What do you think?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do draft like morons. They would not be missing the playoffs for two decades if that wasn't true. It really is that simple.

I speak generally when I say Whaley and others have their heads up their behinds in the draft room. You can point out a guy or two here and there that was pretty good. So can every team in the NFL.

I like Watkins; I hate what they did to get him. It was a draft blunder IMO.

We can have a friendly bet on whether this draft is an A? Would you agree, for a team that was within sniffing distance of the playoffs last year, an "A" draft should equate to a playoff appearance? Makes sense to me. What do you think?

They have repeatedly missed at the QB. Without a QB, they're not going anywhere. There are rare teams that can carry a below average QB to the playoffs, and the Bills aren't one of them to this point.

I've learned never to bet on the Bills, lol.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have repeatedly missed at the QB. Without a QB, they're not going anywhere. There are rare teams that can carry a below average QB to the playoffs, and the Bills aren't one of them to this point.

I've learned never to bet on the Bills, lol.

Fair enough lol. I've learned to bet against them...have won quite a bit of money that way!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of embarrassing that this thread died before the season even started. C'mon Bills fans, where are you?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't really any here to begin with... johnson kept this board alive, and he was pretty much anti-Bills.

Was reading up on Seantrell Henderson this week. It makes me sick.

1. Dealing with Crohn's disease is hard enough. The fact weed is looked at upside down by government is GROSS.

2. Suspended four games for using medical marijuana to deal with said Crohn's, the absolute best treatment for it.

3. Seems to have it under control now, but for some reason isn't being handed his RT job back.

4. A 7th round pick who won the job in his rookie season and got better with experience.

5. Jordan Mills is the absolute worst player in the NFL... not worst Tackle, worst player.

WTF, Rex?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the disease kept Seantrel from keeping his weight (and strength) up? I thought I had heard that report somewhere.

He was only a 7th rounder due to red flags coming out of college. He was projected to go much higher based on talent alone.

2014 NFL Draft Profile: Seantrel Henderson

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the disease kept Seantrel from keeping his weight (and strength) up? I thought I had heard that report somewhere.

He was only a 7th rounder due to red flags coming out of college. He was projected to go much higher based on talent alone.

2014 NFL Draft Profile: Seantrel Henderson

I'm not sure about his weight, but it can't be that extreme.

Not sure who plays Left DE for Seattle (was it Bennett?)... but I'm sure he'll have a heck of a game tonight.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about his weight, but it can't be that extreme.

Not sure who plays Left DE for Seattle (was it Bennett?)... but I'm sure he'll have a heck of a game tonight.

Arvil has been the designated End to run around Mills tonight