• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo at tOhio St Game Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a rough game. I think when our guys come back our offense is capqble of being top 5, BUT even when D is back I think they are far from being even a top 25. I know it is only the 1st gane, but they need to dramatically improve

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's our defense!

Now we just need to get the offense rolling and put these guys to bed!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that should do it. Congrats OSU fans no doubt OSU is a far superior team and deserved the win. I like some things I saw from the Bulls but they were out classed today.

Again congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season. :suds:

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that should do it. Congrats OSU fans no doubt OSU is a far superior team and deserved the win. I like some things I saw from the Bulls but they were out classed today.

Again congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season. :suds:

Good luck to the Bulls. They put up a much better fight than I and most others anticipated. That Mack kid you guys have is also pretty damn good.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to the Bulls. They put up a much better fight than I and most others anticipated. That Mack kid you guys have is also pretty damn good.

Totally agree. You cant expect a team like the Bulls to come up against the #2 team in the country & win. They did a helluva job & got nothing to be ashamed of

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I see him making it to the NFL a lot of talent and good speed for a guy his size. Never quits on a play always hustles and reads the plays well. I wish we had about five more of him on defense.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Excellent game thread you guy's are a great bunch. Makes me want to pull for the Buckeyes.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see him making it to the NFL a lot of talent and good speed for a guy his size. Never quits on a play always hustles and reads the plays well. I wish we had about five more of him on defense.

I've heard from some insiders that Mack may actually go in the 1st round of next draft. Not sure how so many elite schools missed out on this guy? Great game and I gotta say that the Bulls are better than advertised. Good game boys!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo played a gret one. GL!

And hopefully we can play better too! :happy:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was the 1st game, but I have some concerns that have carried over from last season. Blown coverages ( Roby not being in may change things a bit), Turnovers ( this will come back to bite us against better opponents), and getting more pressure on the QB( I didn't get to see the whole game, but I did see enough to know that we are still struggling getting to the QB). Am I wrong guys? Plenty of time to fix these areas. We will be fine. We will get better in improving in these areas as the season grows.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was the 1st game, but I have some concerns that have carried over from last season. Blown coverages ( Roby not being in may change things a bit), Turnovers ( this will come back to bite us against better opponents), and getting more pressure on the QB( I didn't get to see the whole game, but I did see enough to know that we are still struggling getting to the QB). Am I wrong guys? Plenty of time to fix these areas. We will be fine. We will get better in improving in these areas as the season grows.

My real concern is the missed tackles and soft coverage on the quick outside pass. If Neutz is tackled by the first guy instead of the guy missing, the game is much different because the Bulls didn't have much else.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miler is far from being anything great. He is a runner and that's its. He is not an accurate passer, he is easily confused by what the defense sets up against him, and makes stupid decisions. You can get away with that against teams like Buffalo but against somebody like Alabama it will be ugly.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miler is far from being anything great. He is a runner and that's its. He is not an accurate passer, he is easily confused by what the defense sets up against him, and makes stupid decisions. You can get away with that against teams like Buffalo but against somebody like Alabama it will be ugly.

Seriously? Miller is a ton better just from 1 game than he was last season. His accuracy is a lot better now than from last year. What game were you watching. Even Meyer and Herman have said he's developed into a good passer. He's only going to get better as the season grows.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about the D and that's it. I knowq it was 1st and injuries and suspensions but them playing off and not covering short passes worries me and the D-Line pressure especially w/o Shutt 6-8 weeks.

Brwxton has improved and I can tell, still needs to improve but I see progression. His playmakers will get better and offense will click especially when Hyde and Smith come back. We need one more WR playmaker though.