• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bud Selig worried about Tommy John epidemic

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud Selig is personally concerned about the recent run of Tommy John surgeries and other injuries suffered by pitchers.

"I'm almost afraid to pick up the paper because of the bad news," Selig said. "I'm very worried over the fact that it's happening with so much regularity, over and over. We have some great young arms, and it's very sad.

"Let's see if we can find out some answers. Nobody has them, I'll tell you that -- including the doctors and trainers. Everybody you talk to has a different opinion."

Major League Baseball continues to consult with doctors and athletic trainers in an effort to address the problem.

Source: Real GM

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be worried about the blue ribbon committee finding a solution for the Athletics new park.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be worried about the blue ribbon committee finding a solution for the Athletics new park.

The A's need to let go of the idea of SJ. They are so focused on SJ they are not (seriously) looking at other solutions.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A's need to let go of the idea of SJ. They are so focused on SJ they are not (seriously) looking at other solutions.

You sound uninformed they are considering two locations in Oakland.

Newballpark | The never ending quest for a proper home for the Oakland Athletics. if you want to know more.

Selig is an ass though as he hasn't given the A's an answer on SJ for many many years now instead kicking the can down the road until he retires. The Giants claim of territorial rights is laughable, considering the history between the clubs and former A's ownership keeping the Giants in California.

Last edited by a moderator: