• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buckeye you're most excited for

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously over the last couple of years we've brought in as much talent as any team in the nation. Which player from the 2013 class are you the most excited to see progress?

Offense: James Clark WR - The popular choices for the offensive playmakers seem to be Wilson, Marshall or Elliott, but James Clark looks just like Teddy Ginn to me when he's on the field. When you watch his highlights it's almost eerie. He has the same long stride, and his skillset is also similar in that he's familiar with catching quick screens and can run out of the backfield in some sets, but he's also very potent in the deep passing game (Braxton said recently he's having trouble with Clark because he keeps underthrowing him because he's that fast). I am sure the other guys will have their place, but I think Clark could easily be the best of the bunch.

Defense: Mike Mitchell, LB - I would honestly not be shocked if he was starting by year's end. Not that I think Curtis Grant or Joshua Perry are bad, but I think Mitchell may just be that good. He is incredibly instinctive on the field and always has his head in the right spot. He has incredible size, coming in at 6'4, 225 (which you know will end up being closer to 235-240 here soon), but the thing that blew me away was his 4.4 40. It makes me feel better since I am sure Shazier will be gone after this year that we have guys like him and Trey Johnson waiting, and if Grant, Perry, Cam Williams and Jamal Marcus are able to continue developing, what is a major question mark going into 2013 could be our area of greatest strength going into 2014.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dontre Wilson- again thanks Chip Kelly for leaving for NFL... This guy was locked up as a Duck. I cannot wait to see the blazing speed that this guy has. It's like Ginn Jr all over again.

Defense- mike Mitchell.. He can hit and hit hard!