• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buckeye Recruiting '16

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess this should come at no surprise that Kareem Walker has just decomitted with the Buckeyes. It just amazes me why this kid kept telling the Buckeye Insiders that he was 100% comitted to the Buckeyes when in fact the entire coaching staff saw this coming. Taking official visits while being comitted to a school just doesn't make sense. At least this opens up the door for a DT or two in this class which we need more imo. Walker would have been great in Meyer's offense, but we will be fine.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunate. He would have been a very good one, but we are pretty stacked at RB. Just hope he doesn't go to Michigan...

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say if Urbs were to pull in this load of studs at the WR position, the university may as well put up his statue next to Woody. It's very possible to get both Victor and Nate Craig-Meyers in Columbus. The key is to get them on official visits, which is very likely. Shit I hope Urbs pulls this off.
2016's top wideout high on OSU

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sure would make Barrett happy as well. I know we lose a ton of talent this year but it seems like this team is just ready to reload.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 5-star recruit Jonathan Cooper is finally a Buckeye!!! So up to two 5-stars so far.

They have 17 recruits so far, if I am correct, so they will likely finish with 22-24. Here are so likely options/assumptions for the remaining:

Binjimen Victor 4-star WR - it would be huge for the WR group. He is 6'4" and one of the best in the country.

Jordan Fuller 4-star ATH, dual-threat QB

Donnie Corley 4-star WR - it's between MSU and Ohio St but in a recent article I heard he said it was between Ohio St and Tennessee and MSU being behind them. Would be a huge get.

Antuwan Jackson 4-star DT- He has Auburn/South Carolina at 50% and Ohio in the 20's. Still a chance and would be a good one

Jordan Fuller 4-star ATH, dual-threat QB - between Ohio and Rutgers most likely.

Tylin Oden

Dwayne Haskins 4-star pro-style QB - sounds like he is going to flip from Maryland to Ohio St. If they get him then they maybe wont get Tylin Oden or the other way around.

Longshots

Rashard Lawrence DT - most likely going to LSU.

Jahsen Wint 4-star ATH - most likely going to Temple though.

Ohio State has the No. 1 recruiting class in the country. Can they keep it?

If they could get Victor and Corley, the wide receiver depth and talent would be pretty damn good, already adding to what they have.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antuwan Jackson will announce tomorrow, but most likely Auburn.

Rumors are Haskins will be a Buckeye.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2017 recruiting news. Trevon Grimes said Ohio St still has a big lead as the favorite. He is the #1 WR.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2017 recruiting news. Trevon Grimes said Ohio St still has a big lead as the favorite. He is the #1 WR.
I think Jackson goes auburn unfortunately. We need DT badly. Haskins is huge and hopefully he is a buckeye. Grimes, if I'm not mistaking, is teammates w Nick Bosa ST. Thomas Aquinas? He would be huge along w Victor or Craig-Meyers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corley is deciding this weekend where he is going, either MSU or Ohio St, hopefully they can get him.
Victor or Craig-Meyers would be another huge pickup at WR.
Haskins could be flipping to Ohio St.
Jordan Fuller is a key guy and he is visiting scUM on the 22nd with Gary. Hopefully he doesnt sway him if he goes there, bc he would be a good get at DB.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corley is deciding this weekend where he is going, either MSU or Ohio St, hopefully they can get him.
Victor or Craig-Meyers would be another huge pickup at WR.
Haskins could be flipping to Ohio St.
Jordan Fuller is a key guy and he is visiting scUM on the 22nd with Gary. Hopefully he doesnt sway him if he goes there, bc he would be a good get at DB.
Is that the same Fuller as the two bros who played at VTech?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corley just committed to MSU. That sucks, but I wish him well. I'm surprised that Urbs is missing out on some of these big recruits..

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is my wish list going forward that are on the radar. My top choice in order of need.
1) Haskins (QB)- Everything I've heard about this guy is off the charts. He is a pure pocket passer w/ very good accuracy, arm strength, and can run w/ speed. He is going to beat out Burrow imo if he commits. I want this kid once JT is gone badly.
2)Jordan Fuller (S)- But from my understanding he could be a great WR if Urbs wants him to play both sides. He has good hands and speed.
3) Hamlin (S)- This may be a tough get. He is coming in for an official in a week I believe. It's going to come down to us, Pitt, and PSU. He is the best available and we need him to replace what we lost.
4) DT- Not sure what the latest detail is here.

Overall, I think the Buckeyes will finish very strong and I won't be surprised if we get a big surprise on Signing Day like we had w/ Vonn Bell.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is my wish list going forward that are on the radar. My top choice in order of need.
1) Haskins (QB)- Everything I've heard about this guy is off the charts. He is a pure pocket passer w/ very good accuracy, arm strength, and can run w/ speed. He is going to beat out Burrow imo if he commits. I want this kid once JT is gone badly.
2)Jordan Fuller (S)- But from my understanding he could be a great WR if Urbs wants him to play both sides. He has good hands and speed.
3) Hamlin (S)- This may be a tough get. He is coming in for an official in a week I believe. It's going to come down to us, Pitt, and PSU. He is the best available and we need him to replace what we lost.
4) DT- Not sure what the latest detail is here.

Overall, I think the Buckeyes will finish very strong and I won't be surprised if we get a big surprise on Signing Day like we had w/ Vonn Bell.

I feel confident with Haskins and Fuller possibly committing. I think they could have a chance at Victor Binjimen.

I was surprised we got Wint, so you never know.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel confident with Haskins and Fuller possibly committing. I think they could have a chance at Victor Binjimen.

I was surprised we got Wint, so you never know.
I think we Bruce and possibly Benjamin. However, I feel a red flag w Benjamin. I think he may have academic issues which is why WVU all of the sudden is making a splash now. I think Urbs gets a DT Doub? Out of Philly.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow.. check out this kids highlight reel. 4 * Keandre Jones coming to TOSU for an official visit this weekend. I would love to lock this assasin up as our OLB. He is currently a Maryland commit.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM we got Victor. Fuller, Jones, and Haskins will follow. Great class!

Got two out of those four. The other two are supposed to announce today correct?