• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buck CBSsports, Nuggie Fans, I hope we can touch base here

DoctorJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as the artist formerly known as RammiesRule! (apparently I had already taken that moniker, and they don't recognize my email...although I started this DoctorJ account with the same email)...I want to hope our ass whuppin by Curry & Co. (shooting the frickin lights out with 65% from the Field, and 56% beyond the arc)...was an anomaly.

Otherwise, we're in some serious trouble.

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see you Rammies! We are in some serious trouble this Warriors team is on fire. We played alot better last night and they still shot lights out. Here is to the best!

Go Nuggets!

CNS

DoctorJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers CNS killed us last game. If we play as hard as we did last night and cut down on the turnovers we'll even the series tomorrow night.

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DoctorJ=RammiesRule. Awesome.

Nuggets finally played like the Nuggets last night. And the Warriors cried. The Warriors looked like they just mailed this game in to wait for game 6. Well sometimes when you take your foot off the gas it's hard to get it going again. I hope that's the case.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DoctorJ=RammiesRule. Awesome.

Nuggets finally played like the Nuggets last night. And the Warriors cried. The Warriors looked like they just mailed this game in to wait for game 6. Well sometimes when you take your foot off the gas it's hard to get it going again. I hope that's the case.

I don't know about that. They made a pretty hard charge at the end. They certainly won't go down without a fight.

What I'm hoping is that the Nuggets got in their heads a little bit last night. Maybe we can get them trying to match that physicality, or try to get retribution for the "cheap shots" on Curry. Either way I think that favors us.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alas, ran into a buzzsaw in Golden State, just couldn't muster the same intensity without Gallo in our lineup. I feel like I say this every year but next year should be special assuming we retain everyone and get a replacement for Andre Miller (assuming he leaves or retires).

Nice to see Karl get a much deserved NBA Coach of the Year Award (which I predicted on CBS months ago).

DoctorJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Gallo we wouldn't stand a chance against either of the two Eastern Finals teams...though, one of these years I'd like to actually watch us play in a NBA Finals (heck next year I might even settle for a Western Conference finals appearance).