• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone rated one of my posts on another board in Sports SportsHoopla as "useful".

Where can I find that same icon here?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

rrowq7c.png

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still confused about this.

On another SH board, I see these post rating icons:

HJaiVSs.png

Notice the wrench icon in between the heart and the rainbow.

But on here, I only see these:

ses42qo.png

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone rated one of my posts on another board in Sports SportsHoopla as "useful".

Where can I find that same icon here?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

View attachment 25347

I don't know, but whenever I find one of your posts useful, I'll let you know. ;)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but whenever I find one of your posts useful, I'll let you know. ;)
If you could let me know via a personal telegram, that would mean a lot.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an even more impressive feat, than the above. The above recreations were good.

And Kevin Harlan's pic of his son, as good too:

Kevin Harlan's son graduated from high school.

I like the side-by-side pics.

20kaozo.jpg

But this one below, has the same pose for 30 years.

I myself have wanted to do something like this, and have thought how I would do it. I've been thinking about it for several years.

Father And Son Take The Same Photo Every Year For 30 Years

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I posted a comment on this, but guess I didn't.

This was my comment:

View attachment 43368

The guy isn't wearing a Ninja Turtle shirt in the 2nd pic. Lame.

The people who recreated wearing the Superman costumes, did it in both young and older set of pics.

Wow... it appears she had breast reduction since her toddler picture... or never hit puberty.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... it appears she had breast reduction since her toddler picture... or never hit puberty.

I think she had the breast reduction surgery because she was so committed to recreating the picture, damn shame that she is colorblind. ;)

I do feel a little bad that men hide their size and can say that the pool shrunk it or it wasn't up if seen, but women can't really hide it without stuffing or surgery.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she had the breast reduction surgery because she was so committed to recreating the picture, damn shame that she is colorblind. ;)

I do feel a little bad that men hide their size and can say that the pool shrunk it or it wasn't up if seen, but women can't really hide it without stuffing or surgery

Men can't always hide it either. It depends on what type of pants they are wearing.

* On Curb Your Enthusiasm, the episode "The Pants Tent", someone thinks Larry is having an erection. But it's really just the way his pants are folded outward, when he's sitting.

* On Roseanne, the son DJ doesn't want to get up and go to the chalkboard to answer questions, anymore, because of his erections.

When his parents questioned as to why he got a note from the teacher, about his lack of participation during classtime, and DJ finally explained his embarrassing problem, both parents offered the same advice: "Put a book in front of it".

* YouTube also has a series of videos about a "boner at the wrong time".

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She seems normal, compared to what some short and skinny women's physical shapes are like, to me. Especially when compared to those statures of women who don't have augmentation surgery.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I posted a comment on this, but guess I didn't.

This was my comment:

View attachment 43368

The guy isn't wearing a Ninja Turtle shirt in the 2nd pic. Lame.

The people who recreated wearing the Superman costumes, did it in both young and older set of pics.

He isn't wearing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sweatshirt, she's wearing a different color shirt, it is zoomed in, and the couch is different. C'mon, man!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't wearing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sweatshirt, she's wearing a different color shirt, it is zoomed in, and the couch is different. C'mon, man!

He's also not wearing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pants. I think those even have "turtle shells" over the knees.

The clothes have to be similar. Otherwise the poses alone aren't good enough for the recreations.

Look at these. The colors of the clothes are similar.
Awesome-Recreated-Childhood-and-Family-Photograph-1.jpg

Awesome-Recreated-Childhood-and-Family-Photograph-2.jpg

Awesome-Recreated-Childhood-and-Family-Photograph-17.jpg

The couch in the above post being different is another flaw, as you pointed out. But not as important as the clothes.

The clothes are a 23/23 in importance.

Other elements of the setting, such as major environment objects (couch) are a 21.5/23.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another observation about that link is that there's not many moms in those pics.

There's several dads across the pics, but I think only two moms.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one probably does the best job in recreating the clothes, and the hair.

Awesome-Recreated-Childhood-and-Family-Photograph-40.jpg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also not wearing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pants. I think those even have "turtle shells" over the knees.

The clothes have to be similar. Otherwise the poses alone aren't good enough for the recreations.

Look at these. The colors of the clothes are similar.

The couch in the above post being different is another flaw, as you pointed out. But not as important as the clothes.

The clothes are a 23/23 in importance.

Other elements of the setting, such as major environment objects (couch) are a 21.5/23.

I disagree entirely. The very fact that you can go and find a shirt that is bigger that matches is what undoes the importance for me. If the couch were the same, that means that it was something that was so important in their lives that they had it the whole 20 or whatever years. It also make that place a special place that you went to take that picture, adding another dimension to the re-creation.

I suppose you could fake that specialness by choosing something other than a couch, something that won't be changed, like a tree that you maintain well. But then again, as I said, you can just go find another shirt that matches so why would picking something as easy as a tree take away?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree entirely. The very fact that you can go and find a shirt that is bigger that matches is what undoes the importance for me. If the couch were the same, that means that it was something that was so important in their lives that they had it the whole 20 or whatever years. It also make that place a special place that you went to take that picture, adding another dimension to the re-creation.

I suppose you could fake that specialness by choosing something other than a couch, something that won't be changed, like a tree that you maintain well. But then again, as I said, you can just go find another shirt that matches so why would picking something as easy as a tree take away?
So to summarize, you think the environment is important (because it signifies specialness), but not the clothes? Just checking if I understood you correctly.

I wasn't sure based on your last sentence in the 2nd paragraph, that you still maintained the viewpoint that you had in your first paragraph.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think that it's not always as easy as just finding a bigger shirt of the same style, as one from years ago.

Certain manufacturers only make children's clothes.

Also, some styles are only meant for children.

I don't think you'd find an adult version of this:

$_35.JPG

This is a nice try, but without the iPod click wheel design, it's not the same. The similar words aren't enough.

HOT-funny-font-b-ipood-b-font-nano-6-men-Cartoon-print-T-shirt-Male-men.jpg

There are other examples of cute kid clothes, that you probably wouldn't find adult versions of.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't play that sentence finishing game this offseason.

Oh well.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife has a Chinese friend whose name is Yi Ting Pu (pronounced eating poo)... My wife said "I need to go poo" and then literally a few seconds later, Yi Ting Pu called... I said, "she must be hungry." Must be hard waiting for others for your nutrition.

I told you about my middle school teacher, Mr. Fagg. His daughter's name, no joke, is Gaylene, Gay for short.