• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins bend Rangers over the couch, take devastating 3-0 lead: Yanks & Sox both lose

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, look on the bright side. After we are gone, Google will go back to not caring what your avatar looks like anymore.

How about you do us all a favor and you just stop defending someone who acts like a child and reports like a child. I'm pretty sure everyone else would agree. :suds: to all the other cool "new" guys.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you do us all a favor and you just stop defending someone who acts like a child and reports like a child. I'm pretty sure everyone else would agree. :suds: to all the other cool "new" guys.

I truly have no idea what u r talking about, Gramps. Who reported what to who?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big boys, adults. I'm not going to play semantics with ya sport.

Here's the bottom line, you are an asshole who's only goal on this board is to be a little dick. You offer no sports talk at all. You offer nothing to the board but some sniveling, whining, bullshit.

You keep saying stupid shit, I guess you think you are funny because you keep telling us they are "obvious jokes". But no one is laughing, not WITH you at least.

But keep talking about lies and any other bullshit you'd like. I won't lose any sleep over it. It's just funny, that just like misko already pointed out, you feel like we are persecuting you and keeping you down and editing your posts and the owner has a stick up his ass...but you just keep on posting. Why is that? Why not leave?

Sake almost never talks sports...

He comes here and antagonizes whomever he thinks will give him the most attention....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong sir .. there is nothing band wagon about me .. been a pittsburgh fan since 1970 .. and as far as the pirates go I still follow them and go to the games when they are here in town .. but if I want to see a pro game I have to go see the twins so I may as well like them

Does Misko remind anyone else of Tenac?