• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins bend Rangers over the couch, take devastating 3-0 lead: Yanks & Sox both lose

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy. You want everything your way, when you say it, how you say it, and if anyone doesn't play by your rules then you throw a hissy fit.

Spoiled little bitch.

You are completely pathetic at this internet shit. Its embarrassing. It really is.

Its not me telling everyone how things are done around here. Thats on you and your crew. Its you and your boys that get pissed when some CBSers (as your crew like to call us) don't kowtow to you.

Just remember who came looking for who tonight and it was you who got all pissy with my post, not the other way around.

Well girls, I am out.

Fordman and MISKO, feel free to edit my posts as you wish and have a splendid evening. I know I did.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't asked you to leave. I have asked why you continue to post someplace that you take issue with?

You may want to edit you posts then after I am gone so that it doesn't appear you lied...........

AGAIN

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko unfortunately is typical of too many Pittsburgh bandwagoners

Move out of the city, keep the Steelers and Penguins, but give up the Pirates

Is there any doubt that when the Pirates win again, he'll rejoin our bandwagon?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko unfortunately is typical of too many Pittsburgh bandwagoners

Move out of the city, keep the Steelers and Penguins, but give up the Pirates

Is there any doubt that when the Pirates win again, he'll rejoin our bandwagon?

wrong sir .. there is nothing band wagon about me .. been a pittsburgh fan since 1970 .. and as far as the pirates go I still follow them and go to the games when they are here in town .. but if I want to see a pro game I have to go see the twins so I may as well like them

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Horndog? I' remember my grandpa using that word a couple times. Never heard anyone else use it until now. How old are you? 65? 70?

A joke a non CFB fan (I hope you don't watch CFB being a kent state fan) wouldn't get. Lets not get into anything over a misunderstood joke tho, right?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really funny how he still doesn't understand why we call him sonny and sport because he truly does use comebacks that a juvenile would use.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ending in Miami tonight...

Wade didn't touch George on that foul call at the end of OT... Didn't touch him..