• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins bend Rangers over the couch, take devastating 3-0 lead: Yanks & Sox both lose

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did? Where did I say adults?

I will wait while you delete and change my posts so you don't look like a liar.....again.

big boys, adults. I'm not going to play semantics with ya sport.

Here's the bottom line, you are an asshole who's only goal on this board is to be a little dick. You offer no sports talk at all. You offer nothing to the board but some sniveling, whining, bullshit.

You keep saying stupid shit, I guess you think you are funny because you keep telling us they are "obvious jokes". But no one is laughing, not WITH you at least.

But keep talking about lies and any other bullshit you'd like. I won't lose any sleep over it. It's just funny, that just like misko already pointed out, you feel like we are persecuting you and keeping you down and editing your posts and the owner has a stick up his ass...but you just keep on posting. Why is that? Why not leave?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha ha you are a spoiled little boy arent you?

He's a little bitch who is pissed because he can't edit and delete.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..... and Batman saves Robin's ass from an epic choke job

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big boys, adults. I'm not going to play semantics with ya sport.

Here's the bottom line, you are an asshole who's only goal on this board is to be a little dick. You offer no sports talk at all. You offer nothing to the board but some sniveling, whining, bullshit.

You keep saying stupid shit, I guess you think you are funny because you keep telling us they are "obvious jokes". But no one is laughing, not WITH you at least.

But keep talking about lies and any other bullshit you'd like. I won't lose any sleep over it. It's just funny, that just like misko already pointed out, you feel like we are persecuting you and keeping you down and editing your posts and the owner has a stick up his ass...but you just keep on posting. Why is that? Why not leave?

No, I am an asshole to people who deserved to be treated that way.

You want to talk sports, fine by me. But that's not what you originally came in this thread to do tonight, is it?

Don't try and flip this shit on me, you got what you deserved.

As for you not finding me funny, color me surprised. I don't blame you for not seeing the humor with all that rage in your fat little fingers. As for "keeping me down" by editing and or deleting my posts, I could give a shit. I merely pointed out how pathetic you and your cronies look as you try to argue your point.

I can't imagine how upset someone like you must get to feel they need to edit the flow of an argument or discussion with a faceless intrawebz stranger. If you can't discuss/argue your point on your own merits here, maybe SportsHoopla needs to make a kiddie pool section for you and MISKO.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am an asshole to people who deserved to be treated that way.

You want to talk sports, fine by me. But that's not what you originally came in this thread to do tonight, is it?

Don't try and flip this shit on me, you got what you deserved.

As for you not finding me funny, color me surprised. I don't blame you for not seeing the humor with all that rage in your fat little fingers. As for "keeping me down" by editing and or deleting my posts, I could give a shit. I merely pointed out how pathetic you and your cronies look as you try to argue your point.

I can't imagine how upset someone like you must get to feel they need to edit the flow of an argument or discussion with a faceless intrawebz stranger. If you can't discuss/argue your point on your own merits here, maybe SportsHoopla needs to make a kiddie pool section for you and MISKO.

I can't imagine how you can't take a joke, when it is what you claim to be the master of.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? I would love to hear this.

easy. You want everything your way, when you say it, how you say it, and if anyone doesn't play by your rules then you throw a hissy fit.

Spoiled little bitch.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a little bitch who is pissed because he can't edit and delete.

Its always easy to spot the pissed of person on the internet. They're the ones asking others to leave the boards.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me recap:

sake is pissed because one of his posts was removed and he was called out for doing something that EVERYONE was asked not to do. When he was called out (rather than banned like HD said he would do) he fired off a smartass reply that was deleted.

So now he is running around with a chip on his shoulders, taking on anyone that dares address him. And all over his flaunting of a simple request, because he thinks it is "an obvious joke".

We have VERY few rules. You can pretty much do what you please, but there is always some mother fucker who wants to push the line just a little farther. Can't be content with being able to say almost anything you want. No, you have to be a rebel without a fucking clue.

Sound about right? I know the two talking idiots tonight will chime in with some BS, but wanted to recap for everyone that doesn't want to wade through the last 5 pages of blithering idiocy.

We all have a good thing here, and I'm not going to let a few dipshits ruin the fun for everyone.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its always easy to spot the pissed of person on the internet. They're the ones asking others to leave the boards.

I haven't asked you to leave. I have asked why you continue to post someplace that you take issue with?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy. You want everything your way, when you say it, how you say it, and if anyone doesn't play by your rules then you throw a hissy fit.

Spoiled little bitch.

LOL. You girls are really worked up. Pwned.