• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins at Canucks,10:00 PM Eastern Time, December 14, 2013r

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins come in averaging exactly 1.25 points/game,while Vancouver's number rounds off to1.27.

It will be the 1st game of Shawn Thornton's 15 game suspension. How the Bruins react to that could be significant.

Hopefully Tuukka Rask will be over his case of flu. Chad Johnson was good in the last game, but Tuukka
is still 1st string in my book.

As usual I will be wanting to see the Bruins onthe PP more often than on the PK. As well as more Boston take-aways than give-aways.

GO BRUINS! :yahoo::nod::yahoo::nod::yahoo:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins come in averaging exactly 1.25 points/game,while Vancouver's number rounds off to1.27.

It will be the 1st game of Shawn Thornton's 15 game suspension. How the Bruins react to that could be significant.

Hopefully Tuukka Rask will be over his case of flu. Chad Johnson was good in the last game, but Tuukka

As usual I will be wanting to see the Bruins onthe PP more often than on the PK. As well as more Boston take-aways than give-aways.

You saw I made one and yet you create another.

:wtf2:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW it will be the 3rd game of Thorntons suspension.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saw I made one and yet you create another.

:wtf2:

I did not see yours before starting my own.

Some non-Boston fan posted a link after I started this thread. .

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird cause you replied twice to it

OP should have mentioned that the broadcast will begin at 10:00 PM eastern time.

I will, of course, be pulling for the Bruins tonight.

It will be the 2nd game of the night for me, since I plan to watch the Cavaliers at OverHEATed game on NBA TV pulling for an upset from 7:30 PM onwards.

GO BRUINS! :yahoo:

But people do forget or get distracted for one reason or another. Mentioning these details can't hurt and is not disrespectful as far as I can see.

Plus if you follow a team that isn't playing that night...