• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Miller arrested

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly's offseason is tumultuous, but the Niners are a full on train wreck. Hard to believe this team was playing in the NFC title game like 14 months ago.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers look like a 40 car pile up on the freeway. I kind of wish Breaker was still here to enjoy the mayhem.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
giphy.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers look like a 40 car pile up on the freeway. I kind of wish Breaker was still here to enjoy the mayhem.
Damn, with the ways things have been going the last couple of years, we really missed our payback opportunity against that mofo.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Therel is absolutely no good news coming out of that org.
Yes, what the fuck happened to that franchise???

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Therel is absolutely no good news coming out of that org.
Yes, what the fuck happened to that franchise???
Can't say it's Harbs.
Must be above the HC's level.
Sucks to be a 9er fan now.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, with the ways things have been going the last couple of years, we really missed our payback opportunity against that mofo.

I have his email address. He emailed me once to talk about our personal family issues. I lost my son to fucking cancer on Dec 25th, 2005, and he had some issues too. We had a good discussion (not sure if it was legit or not) but it happened. I never knew if he was yanking my chain or not. I was sincere, and he was at first(?), then he changed. I never knew if he was telling the truth or not. The Brady bike story, the free base diving, millionaire story, his terrible accident (add your own). Then he did the back door strategy and humiliated me by saying I didn't care about my dying son because I posted on ESPN message boards. It was a real disgusting event and that event brought the end of the ESPN boards. I apologize for that, but I was not going to back down to that subhuman. He is disgusting, and karma will get him. It got personal, I wish it had not, but he MADE it happen, Breaker, SuperBowl, etc, is shit. I can never forgive him BUT I will not expose him.

My community has done some fabulous things in memory of my 11 year old son, Davis, I was part of it, but THE COMMUNITY did it. I love my community. I give credit to the people who jumped on Davis' bandwagon and STAYED on that bandwagon for 9 years, going on 10. How often do people join a cause then "forget to remember". I give 100% credit to the Community, PM me if you want links.

I love my sports, I truly do. I was in CA in 1985, and told many CA people I was a Seattle Fan, and when one of our teams won again, I would be a true fan. The Sonics were good, I just can't believe it took til 2014 to finally reap that REWARD. Go Hawks. But is was SWEET.

Sorry to rant, but this is 100% true.

Garry

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have his email address. He emailed me once to talk about our personal family issues. I lost my son to fucking cancer on Dec 25th, 2005, and he had some issues too. We had a good discussion (not sure if it was legit or not) but it happened. I never knew if he was yanking my chain or not. I was sincere, and he was at first(?), then he changed. I never knew if he was telling the truth or not. The Brady bike story, the free base diving, millionaire story, his terrible accident (add your own). Then he did the back door strategy and humiliated me by saying I didn't care about my dying son because I posted on ESPN message boards. It was a real disgusting event and that event brought the end of the ESPN boards. I apologize for that, but I was not going to back down to that subhuman. He is disgusting, and karma will get him. It got personal, I wish it had not, but he MADE it happen, Breaker, SuperBowl, etc, is shit. I can never forgive him BUT I will not expose him.

My community has done some fabulous things in memory of my 11 year old son, Davis, I was part of it, but THE COMMUNITY did it. I love my community. I give credit to the people who jumped on Davis' bandwagon and STAYED on that bandwagon for 9 years, going on 10. How often do people join a cause then "forget to remember". I give 100% credit to the Community, PM me if you want links.

I love my sports, I truly do. I was in CA in 1985, and told many CA people I was a Seattle Fan, and when one of our teams won again, I would be a true fan. The Sonics were good, I just can't believe it took til 2014 to finally reap that REWARD. Go Hawks. But is was SWEET.

Garry

Friend, I remember it well.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garry

That's... awful. Not surprising given the behavior I saw of Breaker on the hoop. I avoided the ESPN NFL boards after the first robustification, and I am kind of glad I did after reading this.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY BREAKER!!!!!
We know you are still reading this! Show us a sign!
Good thing the GG bridge is a long ways from Santa Clara!

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers drafted his replacement last year in the seventh round. Non of the loses were that bad with the exception of Willis.

But, rumor has it and by the police report he was arrested for taking her keys away by force when she was too drunk to drive. She called 911 to report it, but hung up. The police showed up and witnesses told them what happened.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My how the mighty have fallen