• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about winning?????

HIS TEAM HAD TOTAL OF 77 YARDS OF OFFENSE. ........WOW.

YOU WOULD THINK A GENIUS WOULD HAVE CAME UP WITH A BETTER GAME PLAN.

You're acting like a dope.

If you don't have the personnel on the field, there's nothing a coach can do standing on the sidelines.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 player missing and the genius can't muster up more than 77 yards of offense? And I'm the dope?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanny won a playoff game. I'd consider that lucky.

Wanny won a road playoff game to be exact. And yes it may have been lucky........he had Steve Freaking Walsh as his qb

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowles also allows the bears to cross off the minority candidate off the process.

Bowles did a great job managing quarterbacks. Dont really know what to expect when you go down to your third string quarterback playing against a dominating defense. Do we forget they were left out of the playoffs as well with a 10-6 record. Bowles was also 2-1 with Brandon Marshall in Miami as the interim coach. 21 wins over two seasons is pretty damn good.

We didnt only miss out on Arians and Bowles, we missed out on Rivera.

Lets get excited about Ballard, a guy that was in the room when they chose McClellan.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 player missing and the genius can't muster up more than 77 yards of offense? And I'm the dope?

One player? The Cardinals were missing their 1st & 2nd string QB(s) & their starting RB. And then you have their #1 WR playing at 70% due to an MCL injury. That's not even including all the other season ending injuries to starters.

Tell me how many current playoff teams can win without those players?

You are an idiot.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you come back here just to spew stupid bull shit and troll?

I'm so confused right now.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it has never happened.

T.J. Yates, 2011 Houston Texans
Replaced: Matt Schaub, Matt Leinart

Regular Season Record That Season: 2–3

Playoff Record That Season: 1–1

Career Playoff Record: 1–1

The Texans made the playoffs for the first time in franchise history in 2011, doing so in an eerily similar fashion to this year’s Cardinals team. After then-stud starter Matt Schaub went down with an injury in the 10th game of the season, the 7–3 Texans were forced to rely on a wild carousel of quarterbacks down the stretch to reach the postseason: Matt Leinart, old veteran Jake Delhomme, and finally fifth-round rookie Yates.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah, I suppose if the Cardinals had the best running back in the league playing right at his prime (Arian Foster in 2011) and JJ Watt, you would have made a good point. But they don't.

The Yates-led Texans did win the first two games he played in before dropping 3 straight going into the playoffs, basically beating Cincy in the playoffs behind the animal (JJ Watt) and Foster coupled with a humorously disastrous and typical Andy Dalton postseason performance (3 relatively unforced interceptions). Then of course losing to the Ravens.

Leomaz, I'm still not sure you are getting it. If this is the one example you can pull out of NFL history, you are going to have to do a lot better than that. Matt Schaub going down is not the same thing as Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or...umm...Carson Palmer even. But that's fine, you are free to think Arians is a shitty coach, even though almost the entire league and NFL fans nationwide disagree with you. If he wins Coach of the Year...and he very well might....you should be prepared to be annoyed at how wrong we all are.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hammer just posted some volume-generating material into the Bears team board threads. A thread on Adam Podlesh? Please. Things obviously so absurdly irrelevant that the only possible motivation could be generating more clicks for the money he gets for the volume that comes to this site.

While I am a capitalist, and I don't really care at one level, this level of naked self-serving has me asking...is there a good similar site this this? I'm going. I had it with Hammer, he's a pustule.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer just posted some volume-generating material into the Bears team board threads. A thread on Adam Podlesh? Please. Things obviously so absurdly irrelevant that the only possible motivation could be generating more clicks for the money he gets for the volume that comes to this site.

While I am a capitalist, and I don't really care at one level, this level of naked self-serving has me asking...is there a good similar site this this? I'm going. I had it with Hammer, he's a pustule.

What is this shit?! :noidea:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kill yourself.