• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronx bombers visit Rangers 05/21-05/23

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it took was for me to mention a couple of days ago that he has struggled since his first 11 games or so. Since then he has been on fire.
He had a great series. I was glad to see it. It was bound to happen with the approach he has at the plate.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really starting to get into “ shit show” territory. At some point, production on the field should trump contract.

Maybe the owners love odor because of his cute Gatorade dumping and Bautista slugging ways, but unfortunately, the only thing odor has hit lately is Jose Bautista.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Yankees were paying attention this series.

Their lineup is top notch, but We DESTROYED their pitching staff. They definitely need some help in the starting rotation and in the bullpen. I doubt they want to waste an entire year of that lineup slugging the ball like few teams can.

The only bullpen piece I’d want to make sure we keep is Claudio. He’s bad ass. The other guys should be available. I wish we could figure out a way to move Barnette and Odor. I’d like this team a lot more.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously....

Who the fuck would sit Profar after the way he’s been playing lately?

I’m going to be so pissed if he doesn’t stay in the lineup consistently going forward.any semi competent organization would get him in the lineup somehow. He has the “clutch” gene.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry about the rant. I really am, but my anger gets harder to contain with every odor strike out.

This has been a fun “ lost” season with so many surprises. I’m going to enjoy watching these kids play ball for the next few months.

Mazara looks like a stud

Big sexy looks like our ace and I’d like for him to be our all star game representative. I hope he gets it. Every team gets one I guess.

IKF has come out of nowhere. Michael young already likes him. The kid is not fazed by the bright lights and he seems determined to take advantage of his opportunity. I hope the organization makes the right decision. They have been screwing up a lot lately so I’m not so sure that they will.

Profar looks like a big league player. All he needed was the assurance of big league playing time everyday and to not be jerked around playing 5 different positions. Imagine that concept?

Choo has had a decent year. I wish he would blow up and hit .400 in the month of June. Would be nice to trade him even if we have to chip in some cash.

We need pitching prospects. Maybe we can flip hamels and Barnette to the Yankees for prospects at the deadline.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re terrible at your job Banny. Play Profar everyday or else you crappy ass manager.

It’s insane how Profar has been treated by this organization. I’m sick of it.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.