• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos @ Bills game thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't blame Miller for having fun while playing the game. That was a stupid call... Something you would see in flag football not the NFL. That being said I like how Miller handled it after the game when asked. He didn't blame the official said he has to be smarter then that. Would have been easy for him to blast the officials.

That call REALLY irked me. Be different if he shoved him over. Seemed like a very childish type of call at a huge point of the game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referees don't know intent, sure to us we see they're joking but to the ref all he saw was Von offering his hand and then pulling it away and assumed it was taunting. And my problem was never with the call it was Von deciding that after a crucial 3rd down making Buffalo punt and the team down by 7 he decided that that was the best time to clown around with Taylor. Miller has been in the league way to long and he should know better than to pull a JV stunt at a time like that. He lacks discipline and the coaches should be preaching to get off the field and don't even think about giving the refs any chance to call a penalty. And Will Parks got a 15 yarder earlier in the game on a kickoff for hitting a guy in the face after the play, goes back to the lack of discipline.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Parks penalty was obvious and yes it was lack of discipline but that is also part of the game. It''s going to happen. People are going to do that no matter what team you're dealing with. Hopefully they learn from it and it doesn't become a common thing otherwise it will become a huge issue.... Use it to learn early in the season.

Von Miller's flag was just dumb. Pulling your hand back while not saying anything is not worthy of a taunting call. If that was the case we would have to flag nearly every player after every player for getting in another players face. This is the NFL not flag football with 5th and 6th graders. Taunting in the NFL is doing so in excessive fashion. Miller's was not excessive.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a player after sacking Qb hold out his hand to help Qb back up and Qb either slaps hand away or just ignores the jester yet the Qb doesn't get flagged for unsportsmanlike . Stupid call.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the call, buff ran another 4 minutes off the clock
That ref should lose a game .

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Parks penalty was obvious and yes it was lack of discipline but that is also part of the game. It''s going to happen. People are going to do that no matter what team you're dealing with. Hopefully they learn from it and it doesn't become a common thing otherwise it will become a huge issue.... Use it to learn early in the season.

Von Miller's flag was just dumb. Pulling your hand back while not saying anything is not worthy of a taunting call. If that was the case we would have to flag nearly every player after every player for getting in another players face. This is the NFL not flag football with 5th and 6th graders. Taunting in the NFL is doing so in excessive fashion. Miller's was not excessive.

Once again my issue wasn't the penalty, my issue is that Von thought that that was the time to play around with Taylor. No different than a guy who celebrates a first down when his team is down by 21. There's a right time and a wrong time to screw around with your friends on the opposing team and that was the definition of a stupid time.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making an excuse for his action nor saying it wasn't dumb.. I'm just simply saying it shouldn't have been flagged. celebrating a first down when you're down by 21 isn't a penalty either. Yes, dumb but it isn't penalty worthy.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller shouldn't done it, but no way - it is a penalty in my book.