• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2019 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn my boy Sam Beal now in the supp draft also. He was my leading fav DB for next year. That puts two solid DB's in the Supplemental draft with he and Adonis.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know @cdumler7 and @Dr Cyanide 28 have been raving to me about LSU LB Devin White this offseason. I like him. He is a stud... But I'm not even sure he is the best Devin in the LB class...

Imma be in love with Devin Bush Jr of Michigan... This guy just produces everytime you watch him. Hard to find many flaws. I was also a big fan of his dad Devin Bush who was a first rd pick of the Falcons and played at FSU. He doesn't miss tackles and has about as good of range as I've seen of a LB in awhile. Can stop the run and play in coverage. He's a dandy. Watch for him this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see where Sam Beal and Adonis Alexander go in the supplemental draft. Two guys who had a possibility of going round 1 next year. Probably fall a bit in the supplemental draft as always.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have some young CB's but id put a bid in for these two. Not saying we need to use a high selection, but why not? Maybe hope you get them at a bargain price. These are two very good CB's. It has been awhile since prospects this good have been in the supplemental draft. I suppose one could say Terrelle Pryor?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point with nothing proven behind Chris Harris and Bradley Roby they are definitely worth a bit of risk. Work to keep that room strong plus it would allow you to maybe go ahead and pay Roby knowing you have that strong 3rd CB on a very cheap team friendly deal.

I would love to see the Broncos keep that defense strong for years to come. They made a good move in improving the pass rush and can add to the DL in next year's stacked draft, but with this move can keep that secondary right on track.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia Tech CB Adonis Alexander has been ruled academically ineligible. A guy who could have declared this year with a rd 3-4 grade. He is now going to be in the supplemental draft and should see his name called in it.

Some of the off the field issues are coming out. Arrested for Marijuana, skipping classes and practices, violating team rules, and the coaches just were not too impressed with his intelligence on or off the field.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss State S Brandon Bryant is also in the supplemental draft. Very raw, but runs a blazing 40 time.

Sam Beal might warrant a 3rd rd pick. Alexander will fall a bit due to character issues, basically dropped out of school.

Remember if you're in the supplemental draft you've done something to get dismissed from your team. 9 times out of 10 it is academics, not going to class. So those players do fall a bit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss State S Brandon Bryant is also in the supplemental draft. Very raw, but runs a blazing 40 time.

Sam Beal might warrant a 3rd rd pick. Alexander will fall a bit due to character issues, basically dropped out of school.

Remember if you're in the supplemental draft you've done something to get dismissed from your team. 9 times out of 10 it is academics, not going to class. So those players do fall a bit.

All good points. I would give up a 3rd round pick for Beal for sure. Alexander maybe a 6th in the hopes you can help him get things figured out but even there I'm just not sure he is worth all the risk.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah really depends on how much you dig up on him. Talent wise he is worth an early pick but if the baggage is too much then yeah. I've chatted with Beal several times doesn't mean a lot but comes off as a decent intelligent person to me. Hopefully his is just slippin in the classroom. Everything I hear on him is that his character is good.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah really depends on how much you dig up on him. Talent wise he is worth an early pick but if the baggage is too much then yeah. I've chatted with Beal several times doesn't mean a lot but comes off as a decent intelligent person to me. Hopefully his is just slippin in the classroom. Everything I hear on him is that his character is good.

I can deal with that part of it a little more if just missing some classes is what got him into the Supplemental draft. I think a guy like Harris could really show him what it means to be committed to your craft. Give him a year to develop and just see what happens. Decent risk but worth the reward if it comes through.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no doubt. Id give up a decent pick for Beal and i'd throw a later round pick at Alexander... Skill set both are worth it. Both have round 1 talent. I was really looking forward to both this year. I had Beal late round 1. Alexander round 2-3 going into this season.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock also loses his #1 WR in J'Mon Moore, but he will have a nice run game around him with Damarea Crockett and Larry Rountree. He also has Emanuel Hall at WR who came on late last year and Jonathan Johnson who is a burner. So he should have weapons to succeed there. I like Lock but don't love him yet. Like Carl said he has a ways to go. He looks great at times, bad at others... He really needs to put it all together this year to be a legit prospect. Missouri's defense has been brutally bad the past two years after generally being great with pass rushers and adequate DB's... So he should have plenty of chances for shootouts this year because I don't see much returning there.
Just throwing this out with Drew Lock but his OC's are going to be a big part of his evaluation.

Josh Heupel got ran out of Oklahoma, went into image rehab in Utah State for a season and then spent 2 seasons at Mizzou coming out with zero quality wins but 'developing' a high yardage Mizzou offense. There is a certain level of sloppiness that comes from being rushed and its all very scripted.

In comes Derek Dooley who was the old Cowboys WR coach for a few years and because of that he is basically at Mizzou for image rehab himself. Dooley I guess has never really called plays and allegedly wasn't teaching the WRs in Dallas to run routes. Lock has basically been demanding 'NFL plays' from Mizzou. Literally anything can come from this marriage.

Mizzou has a bye week after they play Georgia. They play @South Carolina and Alabama. If I was looking at Lock as an prospect, those are probably the two games I'd laser in on. Lock has a lot stacked against him but he also has a lot to work with so I think thats a pretty fair way to look at a QB because thats what the NFL looks like, too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia Tech has now lost their two top D players going into this year.

Adonis Alexander (academics, supp draft)
and now Mook Reynolds who was kicked off the team today.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know @cdumler7 and @Dr Cyanide 28 have been raving to me about LSU LB Devin White this offseason. I like him. He is a stud... But I'm not even sure he is the best Devin in the LB class...

Imma be in love with Devin Bush Jr of Michigan... This guy just produces everytime you watch him. Hard to find many flaws. I was also a big fan of his dad Devin Bush who was a first rd pick of the Falcons and played at FSU. He doesn't miss tackles and has about as good of range as I've seen of a LB in awhile. Can stop the run and play in coverage. He's a dandy. Watch for him this year.

I like White and Mack more than him

also interested in Quarterman and Hodges from Buffalo

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hodges is a stud. Quaterman is decent. Devin Bush is better than them all.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched any but Paddy Fischer anyone? Apparently he's nice.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's nice... Great tackler. Athletically he is decent. Really stands out. Productive.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Myzel Miller?