• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boring

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where we going with the first pick? Corner? Edge? Tackle? DT?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My early indication would be NT or LB. But we have a long season to go and another FA period before we can give an accurate answer. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Roby has another down year we just might be looking at CB early again. I like that our staff really focuses on have 4 REALLY good CB's.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Roby has another down year we just might be looking at CB early again. I like that our staff really focuses on have 4 REALLY good CB's.

I think Talib does not have long left either.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah Roby's season will really point the team one way or another. Gets back to 2015 form then CB doesn't become as pressing of a need. Continues with his 2016 up and down performance and it rockets to the top of the list in my opinion.

As of right now I'm actually going to put pass rusher at the forefront of need. Good chance Shaq is no longer with the team after this season. The Broncos have shown they want to be 3-4 deep at that OLB position and if Shaq leaves chance we are only 2 deep.

I could see though NT as really don't have a long-term solution at the position (maybe not even a short-term depending how much Peko has left) but doesn't seem like Elway really targets that position early on. ILB of course with Todd Davis possibly moving on after this season and even if we kept Todd Davis probably still need a better long-term solution. Safety as Ward most likely moves on is another I could see them target as the position seems to be gaining value every year.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Roby's season will really point the team one way or another. Gets back to 2015 form then CB doesn't become as pressing of a need. Continues with his 2016 up and down performance and it rockets to the top of the list in my opinion.

As of right now I'm actually going to put pass rusher at the forefront of need. Good chance Shaq is no longer with the team after this season. The Broncos have shown they want to be 3-4 deep at that OLB position and if Shaq leaves chance we are only 2 deep.

I could see though NT as really don't have a long-term solution at the position (maybe not even a short-term depending how much Peko has left) but doesn't seem like Elway really targets that position early on. ILB of course with Todd Davis possibly moving on after this season and even if we kept Todd Davis probably still need a better long-term solution. Safety as Ward most likely moves on is another I could see them target as the position seems to be gaining value every year.

i wouldnt sleep on a penetrating 5tech type who can play all 3 downs either. something we don't have on the team outside of wolfe who is one injury plagued year away from being on the 'uh oh maybe we need to move on' list

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt sleep on a penetrating 5tech type who can play all 3 downs either. something we don't have on the team outside of wolfe who is one injury plagued year away from being on the 'uh oh maybe we need to move on' list

I thought of that position. I just didn't know with us using 2 straight 2nd round picks on 5-tech players if that is what direction we would continue to go. Lots of draft capital being used on that position. Now it is an important one if you can find the right guy obviously so would be worth it. Really to me that one depends on the growth of Gotsis this year. Say he did add the strength that some have been talking about and can become the player they said they were getting when drafting him then the need drops some.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought of that position. I just didn't know with us using 2 straight 2nd round picks on 5-tech players if that is what direction we would continue to go. Lots of draft capital being used on that position. Now it is an important one if you can find the right guy obviously so would be worth it. Really to me that one depends on the growth of Gotsis this year. Say he did add the strength that some have been talking about and can become the player they said they were getting when drafting him then the need drops some.

we drafted a 5 tech and a 3 tech tbh

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we drafted a 5 tech and a 3 tech tbh

Well ok but we expect both to try and play that DE position for us opposite Wolfe. Both have a very different game obviously so need one of those to turn into a 3-down player. Otherwise yes it does rocket to the top of the list.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't hate going OT again even... depending on how Watson works out

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT NT CB LB are my way too early needs

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Jefferson, LB Texas
Kendall Joseph, LB Clemson (I don't know why, I just love him.)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roby' s issues are mental imo. He will be fine, he has the best mentors in the world ahead of him.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver will need a top end running back with juice

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Jefferson, LB Texas
Kendall Joseph, LB Clemson (I don't know why, I just love him.)

I had Malik going to Miami in my top 10 way too early mock there, but then switched to Fitzpatrick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida DB Duke Dawson will be another DB to look out for.

Iowa C James Daniels (JR)

oh yeah and I love Washington State WR James Washington (But you already know that)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Buffs:

Jeromy Irwin - OT - Midrounds - playing LT - probably better inside at Guard

Issiah Oliver - Best player and athlete on the Buffs as a CB - maybe 1st round talent - many expect him to stay another year and work on his decathlon skills.

Shea Fields - WR - Needs a big season to go high in the draft - he has talent and speed - and began to apply himself last year. Probably draftable.

Bryce Bobo - WR - amazing hands and concentration - has some size - not sure he is a high round draft pick - but with the right season - can be.

Phillip Lindsey - RB - Lindsey "The Tasmanian Devil" he will get a chance at the pros - I'm thinking as a later round or UDFA - because he is both small and not especially fast - he can catch the ball and score TDs. Will likely have a very big season next year.

Derek McCartney - OLB - He has a real chance of being drafted - may prove himself as an edge rusher - was n his way to proving that last year and got an ACL. Expecting a big year from Coach Mac's grandson.

Devin Ross - Slot REceiver - fast with good hands - had a very good season last year - expected more this year - may go mid-rounds.

Afolabi Loguda - Safety - he's a real baller and a team leader - I expect he gets drafted.

Kabian Ento - WR - really came on last season with Winfree's injury - his is tall and goes up and gets the ball. Like the rest of the Buff receives - his fortunes may depend on Steven Montez being a good QB.

Juwann Winfree - WR - Maybe a top pick - but missed last season after CC ball transfer due to injury - many expect him to hang on for another year of eligibility and then potentially snag a top draft slot.