• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock released by 49ers

AQfumes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock was released Friday by the 49ers for an alleged domestic violence charge. It seems the league and teams are not playing around, when it comes to this issue, anymore.

I'm not quiet sure what to think of his departure though. He was "alright" at times, but the CB positions are something we've been needing to do a better job at upgrading for a while now, I believe. Maybe this lost will push the new staff towards looking at this position a bit more again.

Tramaine Brock Released by 49ers After Alleged Domestic Violence Incident

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock was released Friday by the 49ers for an alleged domestic violence charge. It seems the league and teams are not playing around, when it comes to this issue, anymore.

I'm not quiet sure what to think of his departure though. He was "alright" at times, but the CB positions are something we've been needing to do a better job at upgrading for a while now, I believe. Maybe this lost will push the new staff towards looking at this position a bit more again.

Tramaine Brock Released by 49ers After Alleged Domestic Violence Incident
Not that worried. He was ok last year. We drafted a Lot of Corners the past couple of years and are young at the position. I think some of these guys can be adequate replacement. One writer thought Donate Donate Johnson would be a good fit with the new defense

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that worried. He was ok last year. We drafted a Lot of Corners the past couple of years and are young at the position. I think some of these guys can be adequate replacement. One writer thought Donate Donate Johnson would be a good fit with the new defense
The guy gave up play after play. I'm not bothered he's gone at all.

AQfumes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I also feel the same about Brock. Honestly, I don't care much for any of our CB's. They're too short to do anything, when they can keep up with receivers. They also tend to get tired and give up in the 2nd half.

The fatigue could stem from the D spending a lot of time on the field, but it can be said, that we could definitely use a clear standout CB for once.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I also feel the same about Brock. Honestly, I don't care much for any of our CB's. They're too short to do anything, when they can keep up with receivers. They also tend to get tired and give up in the 2nd half.

The fatigue could stem from the D spending a lot of time on the field, but it can be said, that we could definitely use a clear standout CB for once.
D Johnson is actually tall and physically is similar to Richard Sherman. He hasn't had consistent playing time. Not sure what to make of him

AQfumes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Johnson is actually tall and physically is similar to Richard Sherman. He hasn't had consistent playing time. Not sure what to make of him

He may be the only CB we have that's over 6ft. I know the team picked some of the shorter guys for their speed and I'm not saying we need amazingly tall CBs but they should to be able to make a play for the ball without getting towered by a reciver like Jimmy Graham, who has done this to our players in the past.

We may get better look at Johnson this season now with Brock's departure, and I can see the team making another move on this position in the draft.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashard Robinson is 6'-1". Will Redmond is a flat 6 foot. D. Johnson is six two.....they are sized well enough...now we got to see them all on the field for a lengthy amount of time to make any determination on them.

....and cutting Brock means very little to me.