• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Olivo

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos’ most unique coach is out to revive their most unique unit

I'm very excited about the Bronco's special teams with Olivo as the coach. Also - props for VJ for being at all the meetings - nothing delivers the message that the team thinks special teams are important - as the attention paid to it by the HC.

Special teams are not sexy, but good ones help dictate field position - and they are legitimately 1/3 of the football game within a game.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May he be better than the last Brock O we had...

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great... Now his name will remind me of Brock Oswilley, and Muffalettas.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm very excited about the Bronco's special teams with Olivo as the coach. Also - props for VJ for being at all the meetings - nothing delivers the message that the team thinks special teams are important - as the attention paid to it by the HC.

Special teams are not sexy, but good ones help dictate field position - and they are legitimately 1/3 of the football game within a game.

We've won (and lost) more than our share of games at the hands of our special teams.

I thought he was a great hire, and I'm glad VJ is keeping tabs on all the new coaches.

Maybe this will give something for crash to be happy about at Dove Valley.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Arizona Wildcats used a strong special teams unit to do this very thing, with a nearly nonexistent offense. Their punter, PK, and return units were very important, and helped them drop a load in then #1 Miami's shorts and then beat the then #1 Washington Huskies. A strong special teams unit can help both the offense and the defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Olivo. Might honestly be my favorite hire of the offseason. I don't know exactly what he will bring to the team but that energy is just contagious. I listen to an interview and am ready to run through a wall and go make a play so I can only guess the players that spend everyday with him feel very similar.

Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Olivo. Might honestly be my favorite hire of the offseason. I don't know exactly what he will bring to the team but that energy is just contagious. I listen to an interview and am ready to run through a wall and go make a play so I can only guess the players that spend everyday with him feel very similar.

As LGM would say Carl- I admire your exuberance. When Special Teams are able to execute and be exuberant at the same time - they are endlessly entertaining and deadly to their opponents. Improved Special Teams also improves QB play - as it affects field position - scoring opportunities - and reveals wide dimensions of the playbook. This is one of the potentially transformative changes from last season to this - I hope it is and have a good feeling about it.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As LGM would say Carl- I admire your exuberance. When Special Teams are able to execute and be exuberant at the same time - they are endlessly entertaining and deadly to their opponents. Improved Special Teams also improves QB play - as it affects field position - scoring opportunities - and reveals wide dimensions of the playbook. This is one of the potentially transformative changes from last season to this - I hope it is and have a good feeling about it.

Ebulliance maybe.