• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brisset traded to Colts

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well The Broncos have won all 3 Super Bowls with QB's drafted by the Colts. So if Luck made his way to Denver I would expect a Super Bowl in their future.

:pound::agree:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in the end we traded a quality back up QB at least quality enough for a guy who runs fast? I guess this is more about a roster spot, a means to help retain Jimmy G? As I said in another thread prior to game 4 Jacoby didn't show a lot. The two games last year he was very limited in the playbook. I do think he is a smart QB with potential just not sure this is great or good for either team. Mostly a wash we get rid of a third string QB for what appears to be an NFL bust but can run fast.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is to sure up the WR depth. Dola will return punts (he's listed as that on NE roster). With injury history to MM and DA, this is a great move. A 1st rd pick who was high on many peoples boards and thought NE would take a shot at him until Brown fell. I remember a lot of people were shocked that Indy took Dorsett over Brown (Indy needed DL help bad) at that point. He will play the outside and be the deep threat and Hogan can rule the slot and destroy people. I like the move. It also shows me that either Brady or Jimmy will be here the next few yrs. I still stand by my opinion that TB retires, and Jimmy kind of knows this.....

Just a side note, according to many (even out of college) he is a quick learner. Pat McAfee loved the move and said something along the line of "you should have seen him in practice, the catches and speed... the talent is there." He was the 3rd option behind Hilton/Moncrief and was used to clear the middle of the field for those guys.

I like the move...Cooks, Hogan, MM, Dola, Dorsett and those RB....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a side note, according to many (even out of college) he is a quick learner. Pat McAfee loved the move and said something along the line of "you should have seen him in practice, the catches and speed... the talent is there." He was the 3rd option behind Hilton/Moncrief and was used to clear the middle of the field for those guys.

I like the move...Cooks, Hogan, MM, Dola, Dorsett and those RB....

What does Ryan Allen think of the trade?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know....I didn't ask him....what's you point??
Really? You quoted a punter. That's like quoting me. I might accidently have the right perspective but nobody cares.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW...a punter who use to be on the same team as the guy we just traded for.....you think he has no insight on what this kid can do??? Comeon man...Punters do practice too and watch a hell of a lot more. The only comment from the Punter was he has the "talent". His smarts came from scouting directors and coaches who coached him in the Sr Bowl...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW...a punter who use to be on the same team as the guy we just traded for.....you think he has no insight on what this kid can do??? Comeon man...Punters do practice too and watch a hell of a lot more. The only comment from the Punter was he has the "talent". His smarts came from scouting directors and coaches who coached him in the Sr Bowl...

I'm just toying with you for quoting a punter. Of course everything you state above is true.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just toying with you for quoting a punter. Of course everything you state above is true.

Punters have feelings too....LOL :suds:

Plus not sure how true it was...Didn't Pat M drink a lot and partied all the time....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Cooks and Dorsett on the edge that's a lot of speed this assumes of course Hogan moves to slot which it appears will be the case. How does Gronk benefit from this? I think with that speed safety help could be an requirement of other teams, this could open up the middle of the field.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Cooks and Dorsett on the edge that's a lot of speed this assumes of course Hogan moves to slot which it appears will be the case. How does Gronk benefit from this? I think with that speed safety help could be an requirement of other teams, this could open up the middle of the field.

Bingo!!!! And, just when you think Gronk is going middle of the field, he turns if up field and smokes the LB covering him for a huge gain or TD. IF Gronk can stay healthy, he could literally destroy the league and the record books.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!!!! And, just when you think Gronk is going middle of the field, he turns if up field and smokes the LB covering him for a huge gain or TD. IF Gronk can stay healthy, he could literally destroy the league and the record books.

I'd just like to beat Kansas City and go from there.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well The Broncos have won all 3 Super Bowls with QB's drafted by the Colts. So if Luck made his way to Denver I would expect a Super Bowl in their future.

They better have the D that won Peyton his second. Andrew Luck blows.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First there was Elway, then came Peyton. Why not Luck? Mile high air and great defenses have a way of hiding mediocre QB play.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked. Pats are going all in to win 1 last championship during the Brady/Bellicheck era. Brady will be done either this year or next at the latest. Its why the Pats refuse to part with Jimmy G. Also add Giselle already bitching about concussions and you have Brady retiring sooner rather than later.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked. Pats are going all in to win 1 last championship during the Brady/Bellicheck era. Brady will be done either this year or next at the latest. Its why the Pats refuse to part with Jimmy G. Also add Giselle already bitching about concussions and you have Brady retiring sooner rather than later.
Wow! Thanks for joining us Bill... or is this Tom? Only Bill or Tom would really know these answers. Which are you?