• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Kelly whines about his job being too hard.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounded to me like he's taking ownership of what happened and trying to make corrections. He's said going to let his coaches coach, and also be more accessible to players.

While I don't like the guy, or necessarily believe he cares about the team or the school, that article was just some hater ass shit.

I'm not clicking on the link (too lazy), but if the author calls him a fvcking cvnt, I bet I can guess who it is.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's one thing in there where if you skin one of those common brown toads that you always find under your porch and let it dry in the sun. After it dries, scrape off the white flakes from the body and smoke it from a glass pipe and it'll be an insanely intense high. Everybody's too hifalutin to smoke dried up toad flakes and doing it alone would just be desperate.

425.gif

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick to hard liquor and weed(well, maybe an Adderall on poker night)
Same here. Makers mark and weed is my regular. I only pay poker 3-4 times a year but one of them I do some blow. I know one key bump equals 1 hour until I can go to sleep. I don't know much about the dosage of Adderall and have been up for a good 72 hours before, due to my ignorance.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Makers mark and weed is my regular. I only pay poker 3-4 times a year but one of them I do some blow. I know one key bump equals 1 hour until I can go to sleep. I don't know much about the dosage of Adderall and have been up for a good 72 hours before, due to my ignorance.

I drink most every day. Jose Cuervo, moonshine(real stuff, no store bought shit), 100 proof Southern Comfort, Canadian Club Sherry Cask, or Budweiser if I want beer. I smoke weed around once a month, but I play poker most every Friday night and usually play pretty late. Pop an Adderall towards the beginning of the night and I'm goo to go for a while.

Reactions: 006

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drink most every day. Jose Cuervo, moonshine(real stuff, no store bought shit), 100 proof Southern Comfort, Canadian Club Sherry Cask, or Budweiser if I want beer. I smoke weed around once a month, but I play poker most every Friday night and usually play pretty late. Pop an Adderall towards the beginning of the night and I'm goo to go for a while.

Lol i'm guessing your card counting ability rises when youre all addi'd up?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i'm guessing your card counting ability rises when youre all addi'd up?

I'm too dumb to ever learn how to count cards, and that's a bigger edge in black jack than hold em.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doooood. I bought some of that 100 proof SoCo thinking it was the regular stuff one night. I drank my "regular" amount and was fuckered. That's some stout shit.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doooood. I bought some of that 100 proof SoCo thinking it was the regular stuff one night. I drank my "regular" amount and was fuckered. That's some stout shit.

I can't drink the regular SoCo, too sweet, but I love the 100 proof.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Notre Dame hires Bob Stoops after next season, he'll take care of all of that.
Money will flow in.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Charlie Daniels or DAC but I smoke a bowl with my coffee around 5:45 am. Get shit done. Come home and get a little bit of stuff done (5 acres) then get drank in the afternoon. I justify smoking with caffeine because I deal with the public...... I think my problem is I don't care for amphetamines until I'm good and drank which just leads to me drinking for a solid 12-18 hours.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other football coach in the country farts in his general direction. I'm not convinced Saban has time to sleep with all the shit he does.
Fortunately he sustains his life force by snacking on the souls of children.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Kelly is a giant tool and coaches like a total jackass. He is a good recruiter. I don't know how. There really is nothing to like about him. He coaches up and down depending on who nd is playing. He take responsibility for nothing and loves pointing the finger at his student athletes. He will make outrageous play calls so that if it actually works (rarely) he can give his smug ego a boost. Clock management/situational decisions are always wrong. I really hope it is his last season in south bend