• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Hoyer going to Houston

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I highly doubt the Browns would try and trade up for Mariota a year after taking J. Football. And we arent going to give up Cousins this off season unless we in fact draft a QB.

The Browns are in a bad spot there, but I dont think they will make it worse by committing more resources to the QB position at this time.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I highly doubt the Browns would try and trade up for Mariota a year after taking J. Football. And we arent going to give up Cousins this off season unless we in fact draft a QB.

The Browns are in a bad spot there, but I dont think they will make it worse by committing more resources to the QB position at this time.

Here is the link again for Ray Farmer and Mariotta.
Cleveland Browns zeroing in on Marcus Mariota? - NFL.com

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the link again for Ray Farmer and Mariotta.
Cleveland Browns zeroing in on Marcus Mariota? - NFL.com

Well now that could be interesting. And for obvious reasons I would love to see the Browns and Philly get into a bidding war for the pick, we would simply need the Jets to show any kind of interest in him. But unlike our raping to get RG3, IF a trade happens, it wont come until we are on the clock and Mariota is there to be drafted.

In any case I think the Browns are high for even considering it a year after drafting another QB in the first round.

But stranger things have happened.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that could be interesting. And for obvious reasons I would love to see the Browns and Philly get into a bidding war for the pick, we would simply need the Jets to show any kind of interest in him. But unlike our raping to get RG3, IF a trade happens, it wont come until we are on the clock and Mariota is there to be drafted.

In any case I think the Browns are high for even considering it a year after drafting another QB in the first round.

But stranger things have happened.
The Browns are used to it. Don't they take a QB in the first every year?