• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brett Brown

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't just blame the young players anymore. This team is just flat out awful. And Brown deserve alot of credit because of it. In 2 years this team has shown little improvements. They're 3pt shooting & defense have gotten little better, but that's it. On offense, they run no screens, no posts, turnover machine and all they do is shoot 3s. It seems like they don't run any plays at all.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As my grandad used to say - "No matter how hard you try you can't polish a turd"

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of things that make me think Brown is going to be a pretty darn good coach once things finally come together for this team. 1 - He turned the team into a pretty good defense from last year to this year. 2 - Few teams take more shots at the rim than the Sixers. 3 - Few teams take more threes than the Sixers. Yes, you can argue the Sixers aren't good shooters, but at least they are either taking a layup or a 3, they don't settle for the terrible 20 foot jump shot, and that is directly attributable to the coach. I agree with trading MCW for that pick (and understand the K.J. McDaniels trade under the guise of not paying someone a pretty hefty salary that has little to no offensive game regardless how good his defense is). However, I thought Hinkie should've extended Brown a year or two as a reward for not fighting against it.

PhightinIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brown is an unreal coach. With the amount of talent he is working with he is doing wonders. There has only been a few games where the team is not playing hard. That is a miracle in itself with the amount of losing going on. To have a defense around tenth in the league with maybe 5 players that are going to stay around is very commendable. I hope they keep him around throughout the whole rebuild.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brown is an unreal coach. With the amount of talent he is working with he is doing wonders. There has only been a few games where the team is not playing hard. That is a miracle in itself with the amount of losing going on. To have a defense around tenth in the league with maybe 5 players that are going to stay around is very commendable. I hope they keep him around throughout the whole rebuild.

I agree. He may not have the results yet, but I love his process. 32 threes and 55 shots in the paint against the Knicks in that loss. Yes, it was a loss, but the Sixers shot the ball where you should shoot it. And the D just constantly plays hard.