• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you'd be this bitter about a Bama recruit naming Michigan his favorite right now.

Just think what it will be like now that you have every school coming to SEC country to hold camps.

"You just bitter tho!" lol

Yup, he's obviously new to all of this recruiting/CFB stuff. I mean, these highly ranked recruits never talk to and/or visit other schools or anything. What ever would Bama do if they don't get that another random receiver? Cancel the season guise.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. You know you suck as a fan base when you get excited about a kid that just declares a leader this early in the process. :L Guessing your one those people who think a kid wearing your teams jersey on a visit for pics is a absolute lock.:L
He reminds me of how some of the fair weather brand new Boise St. fans were on the ESPN boards back when they were good. IIRC, I think we had one here that had a Bama/Saban hard-on in a similar fashion to this guy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You just bitter tho!" lol

Yup, he's obviously new to all of this recruiting/CFB stuff. I mean, these highly ranked recruits never talk to and/or visit other schools or anything. What ever would Bama do if they don't get that another random receiver? Cancel the season guise.
He does seem salty doesnt he :think: Was thrust shot down by Joey Freshwater on tinder?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney on why his school won't participate in satellite camps: "At the end of the day, if it's too inconvenient for a kid to come to Clemson, well he ain't coming for four years. I still believe in the old school model of teaching football and coaching a camp. That's the way we do it. We're going to coach football at Clemson and continue to do things the way we've done them."

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Michigan should have it's blue blood label revoked if the way you paint Michigan is true.

"I'm not counting chickens".

:lol:

I said "if" he signs with Michigan. If I were talking as if it werected a sure thing, I'd have said "when" he signs with UM.

And I only posted this to show you why the SEC was so against satellite camps and coaches getting to come in and guest coach.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said "if" he signs with Michigan. If I were talking as if it werected a sure thing, I'd have said "when" he signs with UM.

And I only posted this to show you why the SEC was so against satellite camps and coaches getting to come in and guest coach.

They banned themselves dipshit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney on why his school won't participate in satellite camps: "At the end of the day, if it's too inconvenient for a kid to come to Clemson, well he ain't coming for four years. I still believe in the old school model of teaching football and coaching a camp. That's the way we do it. We're going to coach football at Clemson and continue to do things the way we've done them."

There you go. One less coach to worry about. Unfortunately -- the camps are pretty much everywhere now. Last count, UM was up to 26.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They banned themselves dipshit.

You're gonna have to rephrase that in a way that has something to do with Harbaugh if you want him to be able to think that he comprehends it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are pointless, so why lift the ban? They don't help in recruiting, right?

ORRRRRR

Maybe there were other reasons for the ban and they didn't have a thing to do with Michigan?

:think:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ORRRRRR

Maybe there were other reasons for the ban and they didn't have a thing to do with Michigan?

:think:
Then why lift the ban? They are pointless and don't help in recruiting, isn't that what you said?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dabo went to Alabama, yes??

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why lift the ban? They are pointless and don't help in recruiting, isn't that what you said?

I don't think that's what I said at all. I said that's not the reason they were banned...for about the 100th fucking time.