• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good friend of mine (also a St. Louis Football Alum) is his cousin, I've been pimping Bama out with him for months, I'm taking credit if he pans out, lol...and I didn't even have to have a sleepover.
No sleep over :gaah:how have you been rolltide :suds:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too familiar with Michigan's QB offers.... but I don't think they offered that kid from Hawaii. If I'm not mistaken, I think the Wolverines have a QB commit from one of those McCaffrey brothers. Perhaps one of the SportsHoopla Michigan fans know what's going on with QB recruits down in Ann Arbor.

Yup..... just checked. Dylan McCaffrey out of Colorado.... wow, this kid is the #1 ranked 2017 PRO QB.
Dylan McCaffrey, Valor Christian, Pro-Style Quarterback

Dayum.

Dantonio better get to work on his cruitin'.

EDIT.... Holy crap, I just noticed Dylan McCaffrey is from Littleton, Colorado.... and Michigan just got a commit last night from an ILB from Sandy Hook, CT.
Ben Mason, Newtown, Inside Linebacker

Is Harbaugh going after all the kids from gun/shooting tragedy towns?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too familiar with Michigan's QB offers.... but I don't think they offered that kid from Hawaii. If I'm not mistaken, I think the Wolverines have a QB commit from one of those McCaffrey brothers. Perhaps one of the SportsHoopla Michigan fans know what's going on with QB recruits down in Ann Arbor.

That would imply they would be doing something other than trying to compare Harbaugh to Saban.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Nico Collins, the No. 2-ranked recruit in Alabama, tells 247 Michigan's his leader

Uh oh -- this is one of the stories today on 247, but this can't be right, because satellite camps and getting your name out in the south does nothing. :)

Only a matter of time now, instead of just Harbaugh to worry about with the camps, it will be every other school following suit in SEC territory -- all because they made such a big deal out of it.

Of course I wouldn't post this, but 247 is the only legitimate site.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harbaugh going after all the kids from gun/shooting tragedy towns?

Now this is actually funny. Obviously not what happened in those towns, but the sheer fact these kids are from those towns.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you, satellite camps haven't happened yet and this guy isn't from the southeast where all the 5 star players exist according to some.

Don't get down 420. Saban will never leave the SEC, so you have nothing to worry about -- he may scream about a level playing field, but he has had that and we have all seen the results. Bama could fire him and he'd take a job at Vanderbilt before going to a conference where he had rules to follow. :)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get down 420. Saban will never leave the SEC, so you have nothing to worry about -- he may scream about a level playing field, but he has had that and we have all seen the results. Bama could fire him and he'd take a job at Vanderbilt before going to a conference where he had rules to follow. :)

giphy.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Nico Collins, the No. 2-ranked recruit in Alabama, tells 247 Michigan's his leader

Uh oh -- this is one of the stories today on 247, but this can't be right, because satellite camps and getting your name out in the south does nothing. :)

Only a matter of time now, instead of just Harbaugh to worry about with the camps, it will be every other school following suit in SEC territory -- all because they made such a big deal out of it.

Y'all getting rings made if he actually commits?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny since you claim the camps are needed to reach out to recruits.

Four-star receiver Nico Collins, the No. 2-ranked 2017 recruit in the state of Alabama, spoke with 247sports Tuesday after recently making an official visit to Michigan earlier this month.

PS: You must be new to recruiting to be counting chickens already.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We did camps in Alabama last year, in case you forgot. It is about getting your foot in the door.

And I'm not counting anything -- I just posted it to show you WHY the SEC wanted nothing to do with the satellite camps and what getting your foot in the door of a recruiting area can do.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yawn...let me know when he signs. Only a dumbass pimps out something a recruit said in May...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did camps in Alabama last year, in case you forgot. It is about getting your foot in the door.

And I'm not counting anything -- I just posted it to show you WHY the SEC wanted nothing to do with the satellite camps and what getting your foot in the door of a recruiting area can do.

For a fan of Michigan you have probably the lowest opinion of your school that I've ever seen. Are you really a fan of another school pretending to be a Michigan fan?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll guarantee you that he's never paid attention to recruiting until Harbaugh came along. You can tell how giddy he is over something a high school player said just because he's from Bama. We already know he's a fair weather fan, so it only makes sense that he'd fair weather recruiting too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll guarantee you that he's never paid attention to recruiting until Harbaugh came along. You can tell how giddy he is over something a high school player said just because he's from Bama. We already know he's a fair weather fan, so it only makes sense that he'd fair weather recruiting too.
I didn't think you'd be this bitter about a Bama recruit naming Michigan his favorite right now.

Just think what it will be like now that you have every school coming to SEC country to hold camps.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what I figure. Another dead give away is he acts like getting a recruit in other parts of the country is somehow the first time it's ever happened and Michigan has always sucked at recruiting. Meanwhile they are always in the top20 classes of recruiting.

I purposely try to ignore as much about recruiting as I can this time of the year. I don't know where that kid will go, but I will be surprised if it's Michigan.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you'd be this bitter about a Bama recruit naming Michigan his favorite right now.

Just think what it will be like now that you have every school coming to SEC country to hold camps.

You are so butthurt.

:lol:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a fan of Michigan you have probably the lowest opinion of your school that I've ever seen. Are you really a fan of another school pretending to be a Michigan fan?

Look who is try to change topics after having it pointed out that they had camps in Bama last year.

Don't worry, if he signs with Michigan, I'm sure you will have another excuse when I come back and say I told u so.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit. You know you suck as a fan base when you get excited about a kid that just declares a leader this early in the process. :L Guessing your one those people who think a kid wearing your teams jersey on a visit for pics is a absolute lock.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look who is try to change topics after having it pointed out that they had camps in Bama last year.

I think Michigan should have it's blue blood label revoked if the way you paint Michigan is true.

Don't worry, if he signs with Michigan, I'm sure you will have another excuse when I come back and say I told u so.

"I'm not counting chickens".

:lol: