• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking news - Brady banging Ivanka

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to run. When I return maybe I'll waste time looking for one. So you can just tell us it's not a hate tgread it's some other bs.
Enjoy the evening

If you have to look

Even if you find

Its not as common as you suggested in earlier post

Apology accepted

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis might talk a lot of crap on Brady and Gronk, but if the opportunity presented itself, he would give either of them one hell of a rim job. Probably do it right after a game too. The brown eye all sweaty and hot. Throbbing in anticipation of Francis delicate little tongue.

Youre a sick fuck

A gay one, but theres nothing wrong with that

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Rock is woken up at 5:00 a.m. by a police officer at his door.

Maybe he will get lucky and its one of the "In the mail" fines

Which by the way has become quite the fucking scam here in NYC

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis might talk a lot of crap on Brady and Gronk, but if the opportunity presented itself, he would give either of them one hell of a rim job. Probably do it right after a game too. The brown eye all sweaty and hot. Throbbing in anticipation of Francis delicate little tongue.

paris_hiltons_puzzling_catchphrase_battle.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he will get lucky and its one of the "In the mail" fines

Which by the way has become quite the fucking scam here in NYC

I think the speeding would just be a fine of course, but I don't know about the consequences of failing to follow the officer's instructions. Probably does not rise to the level of resisting arrest since he wasn't in jeopardy of being arrested, but I think they trump up some charge to throw him in the pokey.

Get ready to protest.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the speeding would just be a fine of course, but I don't know about the consequences of failing to follow the officer's instructions. Probably does not rise to the level of resisting arrest since he wasn't in jeopardy of being arrested, but I think they trump up some charge to throw him in the pokey.

Get ready to protest.

You make the sign, Ill make sandwiches

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Yankees will lose tonight, all but wrapping it up

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does she like soft balls??? Asking for a friend.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Scaramucci believes it was Gisele who stopped Tom Brady from joining the Patriots on their Super Bowl trip to Donald Trump's White House ... strongly insinuating the supermodel didn't want Tom around Ivanka Trump.

The Mooch -- Trump's former White House communications director -- guest hosted "TMZ Live" Monday -- when we asked straight-up about the alleged rift between the POTUS and the GOAT.

A.S. says he didn't have direct knowledge of the situation -- but strongly suggested Gisele shut Brady down ... saying, "I think she's possessive of him and probably didn't want him there."

Mooch suggests Gisele may have been jealous of Ivanka Trump -- saying he thinks Brady and Ivanka may have dated at one point in the past.

In fact, back in 2004 ... Donald praised Tom as a great guy who would make a "great combination" with Ivanka.

Despite the Moochsinuation, a source connected to the Trump family tells us, "While they have known each other for years, this is not true."

For the record, Tom claimed the reason he missed the White House visit was to spend time with his ailing mother.

...do you watch soap operas? sit to pee? laugh at gift cards? get pedicures? enjoy doing the dishes? have a yoga position for a goal? cry at movie endings? shoe bugs out the door? send thank you cards? have stuffed animals on your bed?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...do you watch soap operas? sit to pee? laugh at gift cards? get pedicures? enjoy doing the dishes? have a yoga position for a goal? cry at movie endings? shoe bugs out the door? send thank you cards? have stuffed animals on your bed?

i like your avatar of me after i reeled you in

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...do you watch soap operas? No
sit to pee? No
laugh at gift cards? No
get pedicures? no
enjoy doing the dishes? adults have dishwashers
have a yoga position for a goal? no
cry at movie endings? no
shoe bugs out the door? no
send thank you cards? yes
have stuffed animals on your bed? no

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such a sensitive sally

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my girl is hotter"

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another TB hate thread.
Sunday: Check
Monday: Check
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: TBD
Thursday: TBD
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD

Who am I kidding I can change all those TBDs to check right now as long as Black Frank and TripleDirt don't die between now and then.

guilty as charged :suds:

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another TB hate thread.
Sunday: Check
Monday: Check
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: TBD
Thursday: TBD
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD

Who am I kidding I can change all those TBDs to check right now as long as Black Frank and TripleDirt don't die between now and then.

And another one that will make you endlessly pound away at your the keyboard. Trying to defend Tom Brady on the internet. In another thread that is clearly beyond satire and jest.

Post #4 nails it right on the head.

Now cue up the typical gaggle of Pats fans and Cowboys fans who will jump in at a moment's notice to start defending Pats fans.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another one that will make you endlessly pound away at your the keyboard. Trying to defend Tom Brady on the internet. In another thread that is clearly beyond satire and jest.

Post #4 nails it right on the head.

Now cue up the typical gaggle of Pats fans and Cowboys fans who will jump in at a moment's notice to start defending Pats fans.

Perfect

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get this TMZ bullshit out of here. I knew you were a gossipy little bitch.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go get Starbucks and a mani-pedi while we talk about the latest celeb dating rumors :L