• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Frost is coming home

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping UCF tells Frost "thanks but no thanks".
Auburn opened as a 9.5 pt favorite and would likely dominate. Frost should just go out on top (12-0) with a CCG ring.
More to lose than win by coaching the Peach Bowl, imo.

I doubt UCF does that. Frost coaching the game is nothing but beneficial to UCF. If NCAA would allow it every team in the country would have double the coaches on staff which is what UCF will have till after game essentially. Implementing new systems in 15 practices wont work well. Plus playing Auburn..... New coaches can watch and scout their players and be at practices all while focusing entirely on recruiting. This is a win win for UCF IMO.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt UCF does that. Frost coaching the game is nothing but beneficial to UCF. If NCAA would allow it every team in the country would have double the coaches on staff which is what UCF will have till after game essentially. Implementing new systems in 15 practices wont work well. Plus playing Auburn..... New coaches can watch and scout their players and be at practices all while focusing entirely on recruiting. This is a win win for UCF IMO.
Welcome to the site.
:suds:

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Mike Riley come in and watch our bowl game after he had been hired? If I remember right, Barney Cotton was the interm head coach at that time. It's been done before.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this.

Didn't Mike Riley come in and watch our bowl game after he had been hired? If I remember right, Barney Cotton was the interm head coach at that time. It's been done before.
Yes, you are remembering correctly.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's great. Heupel and Shannon can take their time filling their staff and not start out their UCF careers (0-1). They'll get a fresh start in Aug 2018.
All of Nebraska will be rooting for UCF.

Next year, UCF's non conference schedule will consist of UNC, Pitt and FAU. So we are infiltrating the ACC next year haha.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Member when Barney corched the bowl game and MR watched from the stands, those were the days right

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the site.
:suds:

Thanks sir. :suds: I have actually lurked for a long time. Was on CBS for a while then here for awhile under different name until I was banned. Don't even know why I was banned and was not given a reason. Ill admit I was being a a**hole to the site when I got banned which is probably why I didn't receive a reason. Glad to be back.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of questions about Charmander's defense. . I'll give him a pass for the last few weeks when they were setting up the Nebraska recruiting strategy

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd give a pass because where they were ranked prior to the last 2 games.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks sir. :suds: I have actually lurked for a long time. Was on CBS for a while then here for awhile under different name until I was banned. Don't even know why I was banned and was not given a reason. Ill admit I was being a a**hole to the site when I got banned which is probably why I didn't receive a reason. Glad to be back.

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of questions about Charmander's defense. . I'll give him a pass for the last few weeks when they were setting up the Nebraska recruiting strategy

Not to mention UCF completely shut down that same Memphis Offense earlier in the year.

People just don’t know that because they didn’t start paying attention to Frost until they thought he might be our new coach. UCF was also down 4-1 in the turnover battle at the end of regulation in that Championship game. Their Defense was on the field often.

My Facebook feed is filled with people stating that the Defense is gonna be an issue. Drives me nuts.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1