• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking Down Eddie Lacy's Untacklable Performance

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting video I saw click the link to watch

Breaking Down Eddie Lacy's Untacklable Performance | STACK

Eddie Lacy runs between the tackles like a bull in a china shop.

Get him the ball with some space, and Lacy is one bull defenses don’t want to mess with.

“I’m a bigger back but I can be agile,” Lacy told STACK last off-season. “I can break long runs just like the smaller backs can, and I can get the tough yards on third-and-1, fourth-and-1, just like the bigger backs.”

The Green Bay Packers RB blended his finesse and power into one explosive play against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.

On a third-and-10 play in the fourth quarter, Lacy slipped out of the backfield and turned a checkdown pass into a 32-yard score. The 230-pound back spun off and dragged a flock of Eagles defenders across the goal line, displaying the speed, power and explosiveness he develops during the off-season.

For example, Lacy performs an Uphill Sled Drive Drill designed to reinforce proper sprint mechanics and train him to generate force from the ground and produce power through his lower body to bowl over defenders at the goal line.

For Lacy, the Uphill Sled Drive builds the foundation for the aggressive, downhill running style that enables him to break off big plays.

And as the Eagles learned on Sunday, mess with the bull and you get the horns from Lacy, the STACK NFL Beast of the Week.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it's fun watching him with the ball in his hands

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as Lacy is running north and not eat/west he is fine. He lacks the corner speed to out run the faster D players that contain the edge. Up the middle he is a bull dozer.