• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Break down your receivers

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your X? The go-to and split end, your Z, the quick speedy player, and Y, the slot.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England patriots

X - Chris Hogan
TE - Rob Gronkowski
Z - Brandin Cooks
Y - Julian Edelman
5 - Malcolm Mitchell/Danny Amendola

Super Bowl #6 February 2018.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England patriots

X - Chris Hogan
TE - Rob Gronkowski
Z - Brandin Cooks
Y - Julian Edelman
5 - Malcolm Mitchell/Danny Amendola

Super Bowl #6 February 2018.
It's in the bag before training camp gotcha....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in the bag before training camp gotcha....

It would be great if the Fins prove people wrong. The Fins will be even better than last years team.

I think Blount will be more missed by the Pats then many realize. They were cheap with a very powerful and productive RB.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if the Fins prove people wrong. The Fins will be even better than last years team.

I think Blount will be more missed by the Pats then many realize. They were cheap with a very powerful and productive RB.
Agreed but due to the tougher schedule they may not do better overall. Hopefully they win the games that they should. I'm optimistic.

Not only blount but gronk gets hurt when he sneezes, brady is due father times calling and sometimes unforeseen things happen. Although somehow they have a far easier schedule than everyone else ridiculous...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but due to the tougher schedule they may not do better overall. Hopefully they win the games that they should. I'm optimistic.

Not only blount but gronk gets hurt when he sneezes, brady is due father times calling and sometimes unforeseen things happen. Although somehow they have a far easier schedule than everyone else ridiculous...

Belichick calls QB sneak plays on 3th or 4th down and 1. Brady is one of the best in the NFL at that but if what Gisele is saying is true then they will have to be careful with him diving head first into a pile. If it isn't Brady, who is their powerful short yardage back now with Blount gone? RE Gronk: That's a guy that really needs to start thinking about life after football. He's had a list of serious injuries.

RE the schedule: Usually the Pats seem to get the breaks. I don't think so this year. Last year the Fins clearly had a tougher schedule to start & too early of a bye week. The Pats have 5 of 6 road games after their bye week.

They will face a KC team in week one & that could be a challenge.

This year things could get very interesting.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick calls QB sneak plays on 3th or 4th down and 1. Brady is one of the best in the NFL at that but if what Gisele is saying is true then they will have to be careful with him diving head first into a pile. If it isn't Brady, who is their powerful short yardage back now with Blount gone? RE Gronk: That's a guy that really needs to start thinking about life after football. He's had a list of serious injuries.

RE the schedule: Usually the Pats seem to get the breaks. I don't think so this year. Last year the Fins clearly had a tougher schedule to start & too early of a bye week. The Pats have 5 of 6 road games after their bye week.

They will face a KC team in week one & that could be a challenge.

This year things could get very interesting.
The sneaks are probably where the concussions came from. He's good at them and no one ever prepares for it but he's taken some shots. One day he'll get blown up. Personally I'd play the sneak just to get the shot at him if they want to risk it they are asking for it.

It will definitely be an interesting season if the Fins can progress under Gase watch out.