• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, couldnt care less about that. I just want to watch football when I'm watching football.

Yep, I get that, but there's going to be that guy, who's going to keep bringing it up, again, and again, and again.

And sadly, people listen to him.

So, because of that, the media is going to cover it, people in here are going to act all fauxtraged about it, it'll be front and center on NFL pregame shows, on halftime shows, yadda yadda yadda.

Buckle up.

To be very clear, I'm not disagreeing with your desire to not want to be exposed to it, what I'm saying is essentially, 'you're going to be disappointed.'

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I get that, but there's going to be that guy, who's going to keep bringing it up, again, and again, and again.

And sadly, people listen to him.

So, because of that, the media is going to cover it, people in here are going to act all fauxtraged about it, it'll be front and center on NFL pregame shows, on halftime shows, yadda yadda yadda.

Buckle up.

To be very clear, I'm not disagreeing with your desire to not want to be exposed to it, what I'm saying is essentially, 'you're going to be disappointed.'
Yeah, to a large degree the toothpaste is out of the tube.

I know there will always be "that guy", but I think we have at least 1 fewer of "those guys" on the team now that Bennett is gone, and I think the whole situation will be handled in a more mature manner with Baldwin leading the charge. At least I hope/think. I know full well we havent heard the last of it on the NFL scale.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to bump this back up, This topic is worth coming back to. Any thoughts starting to change?

He seems like a totally different person and my god he is so humble now. Good team mate you can tell and he seems to have a little sparkle in his eyes. I think this locker room is making him feel young again. Lol anyway seeing that he is now almost full go i wish him the best and success. With a weird knee injury to Baldwin makes you wonder whats going on there and if it will flare up in the season, lets hope not but if it does maybe having someone like Brandon Marshall can help some what easy that blow if it happens. Lets hope that is not the case though because Baldwin is a top 10-15 WR in the league.

My Hope is that Darboh clicks though, god what a horrible first season when you actually saw the field a lot. He was down right invisible out there and did not even once ever show even a flash of ...something, anything lol.

Makes me wonder how this team would have been if Tate never left and played all the time with Baldwin.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to bump this back up, This topic is worth coming back to. Any thoughts starting to change?

He seems like a totally different person and my god he is so humble now. Good team mate you can tell and he seems to have a little sparkle in his eyes. I think this locker room is making him feel young again. Lol anyway seeing that he is now almost full go i wish him the best and success. With a weird knee injury to Baldwin makes you wonder whats going on there and if it will flare up in the season, lets hope not but if it does maybe having someone like Brandon Marshall can help some what easy that blow if it happens. Lets hope that is not the case though because Baldwin is a top 10-15 WR in the league.

My Hope is that Darboh clicks though, god what a horrible first season when you actually saw the field a lot. He was down right invisible out there and did not even once ever show even a flash of ...something, anything lol.

Makes me wonder how this team would have been if Tate never left and played all the time with Baldwin.

I've been going through my PVR and re-watching the season, and deleting games in prep for recording the new season. I was kinda' surprised, not at the volume of Darboh hilights, but that he DID make some plays early in the season. I'd be curious to ask him or the coaches whether he just fell off the rookie cliff, or something else was going on. But he DID flash some skills and ability in the 1st part of the season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally will be surprised if he makes the team... Seems like we have a lot of competition at that WR position...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah his 8 catches for 8.9 yard average last season when he was on the field a lot was so great. I hope he takes a MASSIVE step forward. He will need to, to not be looked at as a bust. Right now he is a bust.

I personally will be surprised if he makes the team... Seems like we have a lot of competition at that WR position...

Yeah he will be the low man on the list so he has to show anything this preseason. He was invisible last preseason and even more so during the season LMAO. Dude is a bust right now lets hope he figured something out this offseason. Dude was bad and anyone saying he had any type of Highlights is just full of it. He had almost the same target numbers as Vannett and MORE than McEvoy and they both out performed him and it wasn't even close.