• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Carr... what a waste...

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Dez as well(big surprise i know)
then Lee
then Murray

but let it be known that I think we got Carrjacked.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue his health problems, but IMO he is the best player on the Dallas Cowboys.

BOY.....you and me both

there has been a huge football culture problem within the halls at Valley Ranch the day Bill Parcells left town. Sean Lee is one of the very few that counters that overriding problem. I feel sorry for these guys being stuck here in Dallas.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, I agree that the defense's overall suckiness is the result of the collective lack of talent. But Carr has been notably bad for a guy who is supposed to be our #1 cb.

And what about the pass intereference penalties? I don't have the actual numbers, but it seems to me Carr gets whistled more than Scandrick, and Scandrick plays way more aggressive than Carr.

Like I said he is overpaid but he is far from the weakest link on this defense. I'd concentrate on the DL and safeties before I worry about CB. I'd even look at LB depth before I look at CB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is a decent player,but not worth the contract

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Pday, you just sold me on the idea of Lee being a building block. I can see the value in what he brings off the field to a franchise in need of leaders such as this one. I'm on the wagon now. But dammit, I wish the guy would stay on the field for more than a few games at a time.

As far as Carr, I am all for giving this guy a chance when we put some real NFL safeties behind him. I like who he is as a person, and he seems to have the right attitude about most things, but he has provided a pretty bad return on investment so far. And IMO, has shown that he does not have the goods to be a #1 CB in the NFL. Not to say he can't contribute at an above average level.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOY.....you and me both

there has been a huge football culture problem within the halls at Valley Ranch the day Bill Parcells left town. Sean Lee is one of the very few that counters that overriding problem. I feel sorry for these guys being stuck here in Dallas.

Dez may be the most talented, but Lee is the best player.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens had talent. Romo has talent. Talent hasn't been the issue here...lack of "football players" has

Lee is the best leader, and talent has been an issue here. We have a handful of talented players, that's it. The rest are over rated IMO. Lee can't be the best player sitting on the bench where he is most of the time. Ware had talent, but that talent is about gone due to age. Name one other player on that DL that is highly talented. Looking at the record setting defense, in a bad way, and tell me these guys are talented. Most of the talent is on the Offensive side of the ball, and Romo's talent only shows up in September and November. Murray is talented, but his dumb head coach will only let him showcase it about 15 to 18 times a game. I agree we need football players, and leaders on this team, but we need them to be on the field most of the time. Lee is a damn good leader, if he could stay on the field. Maybe his body just isn't football material.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Carr in press coverage with good safeties and a good pass rush. I'm not saying he'd be Richard Sherman, but put him in that spot and I don't think you'd see many complaints about him.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sean lee cant be a buliding block. i wish he was, i love what he brings. but he's like the game "operation" there is always a different injury with him. its ridiculous! he'll never play 16 games in a season in his career!! i'd love to eat crow on this, but unfortunately, i wont.........

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give Carr 50 million, then a year later switch to a system that doesn't even fit Carr.

Everything boils down to...
jerry-jones-gotime.jpg

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like a Sundae with a Jerry on top

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00