• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

brady vs the LUCK

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The message boards are almost dead today......I'm heading out to pig out on free meals for veterans at TGIF, Texas Roadhouse, Denny's, Applebees, Chili's and Outback.

I should come back in later as GiganticKen.
have fun B-K,.....I'll dust off the ((toilet)) just in case ya gotta go.......!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there aren't many. I know there are a few Raiders fans but they stay in the closet for the most part. A few Chiefs fans. 1 Jets fan that recently came over from FN that hasn't been on much. A bunch of idiot Miami fans (but I digress)

Don't piss on the Miami fans - they're pissing on themselves enough as it is.....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like nobody from indy wants to chat-n-yack...?,....[the hell with ya's!].....*MM grabs another ~dusty~ bud-lite*.

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck really needs to stop trying to throw the ball while he's getting sacked!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that after a Patriots win, all of the message boards are dead??? I'd expect something, even a "you guy just barely got by". Not one person has posted here or the Denver board today.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that after a Patriots win, all of the message boards are dead??? I'd expect something, even a "you guy just barely got by". Not one person has posted here or the Denver board today.

I'm sorry that we all decided to go enjoy our Saturday's doing something other than posting on a message board? We will all try to keep that in mind from here on out that we must show up and post as it is upsetting to BigKen if we don't.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock knock?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing has changed here since Nov. :pound:

Poor B-L..must have gotten trapped in the FN time warp.

Other than the Broncos fans are quiet. I really miss them. They love the Broncos as much as we love the Pats.....................and they at least challenge us a bit. They come after us with facts that are like a huge bowl of mashed potatoes. One scoop isn't enough and we have to pour two pints of gravy on it.

Colts fans are like frozen peas.......no matter what you do to them, they never taste good. Most people take a small bite and leave the rest on the plate to be scraped into the trash.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts-Pats rivalry is really one of the most remarkable, because it was really organically created. It began, and heated up, due to Indy and New England both putting forth excellent teams for the past couple decades. Both the Colts and the Pats stood in each other's way, year after year, to claim something important; be it home-field advantage in the playoffs, the AFC championship, best record in the league, whatever. Colts fans and Pats fans add fuel to the fire due to the outcome of those games. It isn't something created by geography or conference scheduling.

In the past 30 years or so, the only NFL matchup that has those qualities - a rivalry born of actual competitiveness - seems to be the 49ers and Cowboys of the early 90s.