• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Leaves Interview

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does every single TV Sports show now have to a regular woman as a co-host??? And why does every one of them have to wear incomplete clothing? Shoulders and half arms bare. short sleeves with straps to half gloves. Turtle neck with strings and open to the bodice.

"Look at me!!! Half dressed and I'm reading a teleprompter about Biscuitball , sorry Basquetbally."
They dress Kay Adams pretty respectable on GMFB.....even Erin Coscarelli is showinga lot less on fantasy these days....back in the day not so much.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dress Kay Adams pretty respectable on GMFB.....even Erin Coscarelli is showinga lot less on fantasy these days....back in the day not so much.
And I for one don't like it one bit:nono:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my final bitch........................Why the hell does every single TV Sports show now have to a regular woman as a co-host??? And why does every one of them have to wear incomplete clothing? Shoulders and half arms bare. short sleeves with straps to half gloves. Turtle neck with strings and open to the bodice.

"Look at me!!! Half dressed and I'm reading a teleprompter about Biscuitball , sorry Basquetbally."

:wtf: