• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Leaves Interview

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady said he hopes the guy doesn't get fired.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is way out of proportion.

1) Reimer sucks period and should be fired for that alone.

2) There's no way anyone reasonable can tie WEEI to the comments. They foresaw the reaction and suspended the guy. Honestly, they should have demanded an apology and lifted the suspension once an acceptable apology was issued.

3) Brady reacted appropriately and upon seeing corrective action would have swept it under the rug, as he already has by commenting on not wanting the guy fired.

4) WEEI encourages divisive behavior. They should know divisiveness will eventually lead to unintended consequences.

Let's move on.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly cannot listen to talk radio nor can I watch news on the tv or anything that involves talking heads. I find it nauseating. Why the hell would I listen to somebody else's opinions on anything? Without getting too "deep" I feel opinion based media is largely what is wrong with this country.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly cannot listen to talk radio nor can I watch news on the tv or anything that involves talking heads. I find it nauseating. Why the hell would I listen to somebody else's opinions on anything? Without getting too "deep" I feel opinion based media is largely what is wrong with this country.
Listening to opinions is a good way to refine your own but you need to be cautious. Listening too agenda laden, distorted opinions is different altogether. I can't stomach K&C, I can listen to Holly and the other guy with him... I can listen to some of the others but certainly not all of them and certainly not for a long time.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to opinions is a good way to refine your own but you need to be cautious. Listening too agenda laden, distorted opinions is different altogether. I can't stomach K&C, I can listen to Holly and the other guy with him... I can listen to some of the others but certainly not all of them and certainly not for a long time.

Understood. It's just that I have friends and family that spew out opinions that they clearly got from their favorite news/talk radio host and I have to believe they didn't give it a whole ton of thought.

And as far as sports stuff goes guys like the ones this thread was based on as well as that jerkoff Max Kellerman are in the business to piss people off. It seems to be the current state of things. I just can't be a part of it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood. It's just that I have friends and family that spew out opinions that they clearly got from their favorite news/talk radio host and I have to believe they didn't give it a whole ton of thought.

And as far as sports stuff goes guys like the ones this thread was based on as well as that jerkoff Max Kellerman are in the business to piss people off. It seems to be the current state of things. I just can't be a part of it.
And I admire you for it!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife will turn on CNN to hear "News". I tell her that it's not "News", it's an opinion talk show. She's starting to see the light. I told her this......

Tomorrow, turn on CNN. At the bottom of the screen will be some anti-Trump "breaking News" headline.

Trump Farts In Cabinet Meeting

Next there will be the show host and a panel of four CNN Fart Experts to discuss ......

Why Trump farted
What it smelled like
Why it smelled that way
What he must have eaten to get that smell
How offensive it was
What the Cabinet members thought of it
Why it made the noise it did
Why that noise was so offensive
Why Republicans fart so much
Why Republican farts are racist

ESPN did the same thing and is still doing it regularly
Fox stopped doing it on TV but still have multiple commentators on the radio

For my final bitch........................Why the hell does every single TV Sports show now have to a regular woman as a co-host??? And why does every one of them have to wear incomplete clothing? Shoulders and half arms bare. short sleeves with straps to half gloves. Turtle neck with strings and open to the bodice.

"Look at me!!! Half dressed and I'm reading a teleprompter about Biscuitball , sorry Basquetbally."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife will turn on CNN to hear "News". I tell her that it's not "News", it's an opinion talk show. She's starting to see the light. I told her this......

Tomorrow, turn on CNN. At the bottom of the screen will be some anti-Trump "breaking News" headline.

Next there will be the show host and a panel of four CNN Fart Experts to discuss ......

Why Trump farted
What it smelled like
Why it smelled that way
How offensive it was

For my final bitch........................Why the hell does every single TV Sports show now have to a regular woman as a co-host??? And why does every one of them have to wear incomplete clothing? Shoulders and half arms bare. short sleeves with straps to half gloves. Turtle neck with strings and open to the bodice.

"Look at me!!! Half dressed and I'm reading a teleprompter about Biscuitball , sorry Basquetbally."
I still remember Suzy Kolber interviewing a Kentucky derby favorite who had just lost and had announce they were skipping the Preakness..."So you're not going to try for the triple crown?"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why Trump farted
What it smelled like
Why it smelled that way
How offensive it was

Jesus you Trumpers always need your safe space. Take it to the fucking politics swillhole Ken.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and Sharky, I have to read your posts with my peripheral vision.

Yowsa!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said it in another thread, I thought this idiotic nonsense would come from Minihinae the douche that he is! Either way terrible idiotic thing to say!
WEEI "apology" was even weaker!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said it in another thread, I thought this idiotic nonsense would come from Minihinae the douche that he is! Either way terrible idiotic thing to say!
WEEI "apology" was even weaker!
What apology did WEEI need to make? They didn't make the comments and they did suspend Reimer.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All player contracts are also governed by the CBA, though, which does have some language in it about players making reasonable efforts to cooperate with media promotions on the club's behalf (while the clubs are also conversely beholden not to put undue burden on the players). So I'm just saying it might not all be as simple as Brady can just walk away from doing it because he's pissed at one nasty comment made by one a-hole at the radio station.

Brady is not contractually obligated to talk to anyone at WEEI regardless of the deal between the Patriots organization and the radio station.

WEEI can request any player they want and New England can make any player they want available.

Simple as that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What apology did WEEI need to make? They didn't make the comments and they did suspend Reimer.

Just how they apologized was weak but yes they did suspend Reimer

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be an Eagles fan and personally, even though Tom Brady is going to try his very best on Sunday to beat the Eagles, I like to listen to him speak, his overall demeanor and his family values, including his mother. He may have said some things to piss off some fans of another team from time to time, but I always thought he was a gentleman. As I said earlier, he didn’t deserve his daughter being called that name.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not listened to talk radio in Boston all week...