• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Jams hand at Practice - X-Rays Negative

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a feeling I will be waiting awhile for an apology.

Charlie..........your one those hiders. Your protection is the keyboard. You'd never have enough nut to insult me to my face. I may be an old fart, but I've never lost my "skills".

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie..........your one those hiders. Your protection is the keyboard. You'd never have enough nut to insult me to my face. I may be an old fart, but I've never lost my "skills".

Really? My son may be going to the University of New England to finish school. If he does, I will gladly come to the east coast to visit him and personally kick the fuck out of your ass. That is a guarantee. I can even post a video of it on here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will look forward to it....................

I promise you this.........I will allow you first swing, first stab, first shot.................Then my turn.

The difference between you and I? I've done this hundred of times for real.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a newbie. We don't need to fight each other. Ken provides a lot of insight for those that are not local. He gets local information. I appreciate it. I appreciate that he served. I appreciate differing opinions.
So you are an old fuck that does not want to hear an old fuck talk about another old fuck as if he is a good old fuck? Geez. Let it go.
I was referring to upchuck and not BK.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a nebie if you think upchuck is a good poster. He's a total ass who has been known to contribute occaisionally, unlike most of us who contribute regularly and have been known to be total asses occaisionally.

None of this had to do with you. But you had to chirp in with an insult. So fuck you.

Ken started everything by calling me a liar and making up news. You jump on with an insult. Do you really think I’m just going to take it?

You both can put me on ignore. Problem solved. So do it already.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this had to do with you. But you had to chirp in with an insult. So fuck you.

Ken started everything by calling me a liar and making up news. You jump on with an insult. Do you really think I’m just going to take it?

You both can put me on ignore. Problem solved. So do it already.
I neither insulted you nor defended BK. In fact, earlier in this post I also called out BK, though it was just a bit more polite than your typical responses. All I did was correct a mistake another poster made regarding your standing on the board. You should own who you are and realize I was only being helpful.

Also, I didn't write you occaisonally post. I wrote you occaisionally contribute.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I neither insulted you nor defended BK. In fact, earlier in this post I also called out BK, though it was just a bit more polite than your typical responses. All I did was correct a mistake another poster made regarding your standing on the board. You should own who you are and realize I was only being helpful.

Also, I didn't write you occaisonally post. I wrote you occaisionally contribute.

Well golly thanks. But my 75% positive ratings to every post I make compared to your 35% tells me all I need to know. Again. Put me on ignore so I don’t have to respond to your insults. Problem solved.

Much obliged,

The Ass

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well golly thanks. But my 75% positive ratings to every post I make compared to your 35% tells me all I need to know. Again. Put me on ignore so I don’t have to respond to your insults. Problem solved.

Much obliged,

The Ass
Funny, I see you have posted more than me, but I have a bunch more likes. We have the same trophy points, whatever that means... But I don't judge on that because I don't come here for likes. I come here for my interest in the Pats, a rare topic we, as a whole, agree on...

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I see you have posted more than me, but I have a bunch more likes. We have the same trophy points, whatever that means... But I don't judge on that because I don't come here for likes. I come here for my interest in the Pats, a rare topic we, as a whole, agree on...

And that’s too bad. Because in the end, we all want the same thing.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning.................................

I'm here tosay that everyone was wrong about Brady's hand injury and everyone was right about Tom Bradt's hand injury.

Wednesday Jan. 17, 2018.....Brady injures hand, X-rays are negative

Thursday Jan. 18, 2018........Brady has cut resulting from jammed hand 2 stitches

Friday Jan. 19, 2018.....Brady injury more serious than reported, web between thumb and index finger required 4 stitches

Saturday Jan. 20, 2018.. Brady questionable for Sunday game. Cut across palm of hand required 6 stitches

Sunday Jan. 21, 2018....Patriots Post Game Show. Brady delivers another epic comeback with 10 stitches on back of throwing hand.

Sunday Jan. 21, 2018.....Boston Sports Sunday (CBS). Brady rallies Patriots to comeback win after hand injury requires 12 stitches.

Boston Sports Tonight........................We all know Tom Brady had at least 16 stitches to close a massive blood gushing wound that nearly required amputation of his throwing hand. Through miracle micro surgery and a team of the world's best hand surgeons,the hand was saved, reattached with black electrical tape and Brady was able to play complete 28 of 36 passes for 293 yards, 3 TDs.

Kayce Smith asked a pretty funny question......How many stitches can you stuff under a 5" piece of tape??

We all believe that our sources and reports are legitimate. I always quote where I got mine. It's Monday, the Patriots beat Jacksonville, Brady played with a 5" single strip of tape on tha back of his hand across the lower joint of his thumb.

Please, someone tell me which of the 5 days of reports on this injury was correct or closest to being correct.

OR.........was none of it correct and Brady was jokin' and picked up $10M from Under Armor for wearing their red gloves for two day and just stuck a piece of electrical tape on his hand for an attempt to make it look real???

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, someone tell me which of the 5 days of reports on this injury was correct or closest to being correct.

OR.........was none of it correct and Brady was jokin' and picked up $10M from Under Armor for wearing their red gloves for two day and just stuck a piece of electrical tape on his hand for an attempt to make it look real???
Well, I can't count the stitches from this picture, but ouch?
DUG0pDcXcAI5l5K.jpg