• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Jams hand at Practice - X-Rays Negative

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Curran of NBCSB is reporting on Boston Sports Tonight that there rampant unsubstantiated rumors about Tom Brady's right hand. One known fact is that it was a Patriot running back that was involved in the incident. That running back was not named.

The rumors:

1. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent backward and touched his wrist causing a severe sprain.
2. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back cause the skin on the inside of the knuckle to split (no stitches)
3. On Impact, Brady's thumb was bent back causing the flesh webbing between the thumb and index finger to split requiring 3 preventative stitches to keep the flesh from further splitting.
4. On impact, Brady's hand was cut in the palm, requiring 6 micro stitches.
5. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back at an awkward angle and the tendons and ligaments were slightly torn.

Everything is pure conjecture and rumor. No one outside of Brady and the Patriots' staff knows anything for sure.

Several things that are known...........Brady was joking and very relaxed at the press conference on Friday. If his hand was affecting his ability to play or handle the ball, the tone and action would have been much different.

Several team mates were interviewed and not one seemed at all concerned about Brady's ability to play quarterback or play in the game Sunday.

Media was allowed in the locker room after practice and Tom Giles of NBCSB said that there was absolutely no sign of concern about anything. Team was loose and no one was trying to avoid any of the beat writers.

The most common answer....."I honestly don't know. I haven't seen his hand or talked to Tom about it."

One thing is being reported and no one knows who said it. Brady will not take snaps under center. As of last night all reports were that he would only take snaps in the shotgun.

Until Brady takes off the glove, no one will know anything for sure. Even then, it believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

BK - You can't call others over bs and post it yourself

"Several things that are known...........Brady was joking and very relaxed at the press conference on Friday. If his hand was affecting his ability to play or handle the ball, the tone and action would have been much different." You can't know what a tone and action indicates.

"Several team mates were interviewed and not one seemed at all concerned about Brady's ability to play quarterback or play in the game Sunday." - Do we know something here or are we judging what it seems like?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK - You can't call others over bs and post it yourself

"Several things that are known...........Brady was joking and very relaxed at the press conference on Friday. If his hand was affecting his ability to play or handle the ball, the tone and action would have been much different." You can't know what a tone and action indicates.

"Several team mates were interviewed and not one seemed at all concerned about Brady's ability to play quarterback or play in the game Sunday." - Do we know something here or are we judging what it seems like?
Not to pick on BK too much....but.... I started posting the exact same thing... Nothing wrong with opinions but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially when you are still in the house.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike ReissESPN Staff Writer
Patriots owner Robert Kraft (on if his heart skipped a beat when he learned Tom Brady was hurt, via Patriots All Access): "More than my heart. I actually was in Florida for a day and a half and I was out at a restaurant and got a call from my favorite quarterback, FaceTime. Saw his situation. So then I got up here quickly to see first-hand. I saw him throw a few out at practice and it made me feel a lot better. But it's still a challenge. It was an unfortunate force majeure item. So now we hope for the best. He's a real competitor, as we all know. We have a pretty good balanced team. Sometimes these issues help you bring the team together too

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Burkhead has entered the witness protection program until further notice due to threats to his life.

Take a breath, Tom will be fine, Go Pats!

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Brady got to troll the media a while. I actually think they all enjoyed the media trolling on the team this week....except Bill - he was just himself.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake................."YOUR" media sources. Not once, anywhere have I heard anyone say that his hand is cut. I certainly have not seen or heard anything about gushing blood. If your source ws that reliable, I'm sure every freakin' TV and radio station would be all over it.

So either your source sucks or you made this shit up.

Got a feeling I will be waiting awhile for an apology.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barbie%2BDoll%2BCar2.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe.....that sure is nice if you to stop suckling Kennys nuts for a minute to defend him. What a good little boy you are.

Not defending Ken. I try to keep you guys from attacking each other.
You are a good poster. So is Ken. No need for infighting.
Ken is a crotchety old Viet Nam Vet with PTSD. Let it go. You will not change him.....

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken is a crotchety old Viet Nam Vet with PTSD. Let it go. You will not change him.....

I haven't seen any posts from him about this. I know he is a Nam vet. My dad is also. PTSD is a beast. I saw my dad battle it. It fucking sucks. We lost him 6 years ago to a heart attack. I love you, Dad! R.I.P. Dad! :usa2:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a nebie if you think upchuck is a good poster. He's a total ass who has been known to contribute occaisionally, unlike most of us who contribute regularly and have been known to be total asses occaisionally.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a nebie if you think upchuck is a good poster. He's a total ass who has been known to contribute occaisionally, unlike most of us who contribute regularly and have been known to be total asses occaisionally.

I'm not a newbie. We don't need to fight each other. Ken provides a lot of insight for those that are not local. He gets local information. I appreciate it. I appreciate that he served. I appreciate differing opinions.
So you are an old fuck that does not want to hear an old fuck talk about another old fuck as if he is a good old fuck? Geez. Let it go.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am old, maybe not as described, but “thick skinned” nevertheless. Brady seems to be throwing fine in practice so far, but in practice. The announcers are saying that the Jags defense will probably be going after his hand. Would that be fair?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just can’t seem to keep your cocksucker closed can you? Put me on ignore you little ****.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, we have the same amount of posts. So I guess you don’t post regularly too. Plus, I have 3 times the amount of positive ratings than you. Someone likes me.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am old, maybe not as described, but “thick skinned” nevertheless. Brady seems to be throwing fine in practice so far, but in practice. The announcers are saying that the Jags defense will probably be going after his hand. Would that be fair?

Yes. All teams do this.