• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Jams hand at Practice - X-Rays Negative

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Lewis and James White are gonna carry the load. Brady will have two weeks to heal after that before collecting Super Bowl ring number 6.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Gushing blood?? You don't think someone wouldn't have had a photo of that?? I've been to Patriot practice in the preseason and there have been trucks in the parking lot with camera buckets at least 75' high.

Since I really don't trust any "media source", I'll be patient, wait until Sunday and see if Brady comes on the field with a glove on his right hand or special wrap. OR if he's wearing 2 instead of 12.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Gushing blood?? You don't think someone wouldn't have had a photo of that?? I've been to Patriot practice in the preseason and there have been trucks in the parking lot with camera buckets at least 75' high.

Since I really don't trust any "media source", I'll be patient, wait until Sunday and see if Brady comes on the field with a glove on his right hand or special wrap. OR if he's wearing 2 instead of 12.

You don’t trust any media sources but all you do is quote media sources all day long. Literally...... that’s all you do.

And where are all the photos then from these cameras 75’ feet in the air? Certainly one of them would have a video of his hand hitting a helmet?

Maybe..... it’s all made up??? Coach B and Brady. Oh you tricksters.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t trust any media sources but all you do is quote media sources all day long. Literally...... that’s all you do.

My mistake................."YOUR" media sources. Not once, anywhere have I heard anyone say that his hand is cut. I certainly have not seen or heard anything about gushing blood. If your source ws that reliable, I'm sure every freakin' TV and radio station would be all over it.

So either your source sucks or you made this shit up.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much going around...12 stitches from handing the ball off to White. 4 stitches from hitting a helmet....at this point NE needs to play this shit out till game time....

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake................."YOUR" media sources. Not once, anywhere have I heard anyone say that his hand is cut. I certainly have not seen or heard anything about gushing blood. If your source ws that reliable, I'm sure every freakin' TV and radio station would be all over it.

So either your source sucks or you made this shit up.

Yep. Made it all up. I’m sure your local stations are the only ones who know anything. The sports stations here in Portland know nothing but Blazer basketball. Get over yourself you pompous prick. You post more “hearsay “ than anyone on SportsHoopla and that’s a fact.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK so here is what we have:
Thumb
bent back badly
cut
knuckle
side
hand
12 stitches
4 stitches
helemt
hand off
after a throw

were getting there.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Curran of NBCSB is reporting on Boston Sports Tonight that there rampant unsubstantiated rumors about Tom Brady's right hand. One known fact is that it was a Patriot running back that was involved in the incident. That running back was not named.

The rumors:

1. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent backward and touched his wrist causing a severe sprain.
2. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back cause the skin on the inside of the knuckle to split (no stitches)
3. On Impact, Brady's thumb was bent back causing the flesh webbing between the thumb and index finger to split requiring 3 preventative stitches to keep the flesh from further splitting.
4. On impact, Brady's hand was cut in the palm, requiring 6 micro stitches.
5. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back at an awkward angle and the tendons and ligaments were slightly torn.

Everything is pure conjecture and rumor. No one outside of Brady and the Patriots' staff knows anything for sure.

Several things that are known...........Brady was joking and very relaxed at the press conference on Friday. If his hand was affecting his ability to play or handle the ball, the tone and action would have been much different.

Several team mates were interviewed and not one seemed at all concerned about Brady's ability to play quarterback or play in the game Sunday.

Media was allowed in the locker room after practice and Tom Giles of NBCSB said that there was absolutely no sign of concern about anything. Team was loose and no one was trying to avoid any of the beat writers.

The most common answer....."I honestly don't know. I haven't seen his hand or talked to Tom about it."

One thing is being reported and no one knows who said it. Brady will not take snaps under center. As of last night all reports were that he would only take snaps in the shotgun.

Until Brady takes off the glove, no one will know anything for sure. Even then, it believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Curran of NBCSB is reporting on Boston Sports Tonight that there rampant unsubstantiated rumors about Tom Brady's right hand. One known fact is that it was a Patriot running back that was involved in the incident. That running back was not named.

The rumors:

1. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent backward and touched his wrist causing a severe sprain.
2. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back cause the skin on the inside of the knuckle to split (no stitches)
3. On Impact, Brady's thumb was bent back causing the flesh webbing between the thumb and index finger to split requiring 3 preventative stitches to keep the flesh from further splitting.
5. On impact, Brady's thumb was bent back at an awkward angle and the tendons and ligaments were slightly torn.

Everything is pure conjecture and rumor. No one outside of Brady and the Patriots' staff knows anything for sure.

Several things that are known...........Brady was joking and very relaxed at the press conference on Friday. If his hand was affecting his ability to play or handle the ball, the tone and action would have been much different.

Several team mates were interviewed and not one seemed at all concerned about Brady's ability to play quarterback or play in the game Sunday.

Media was allowed in the locker room after practice and Tom Giles of NBCSB said that there was absolutely no sign of concern about anything. Team was loose and no one was trying to avoid any of the beat writers.

The most common answer....."I honestly don't know. I haven't seen his hand or talked to Tom about it."

One thing is being reported and no one knows who said it. Brady will not take snaps under center. As of last night all reports were that he would only take snaps in the shotgun.

Until Brady takes off the glove, no one will know anything for sure. Even then, it believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

3,234) There was also: Brady hit jambed his hand on buckle - which cut his hand.
and a few more.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got this one off a good source at National Enquirer.....

Bloody_Hand.jpg

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's playing and the Pats are gonna win by two scores. The hand injury is at least something to talk about in a slow NFL news week.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got this one off a good source at National Enquirer.....

Bloody_Hand.jpg
Ha, if you said a source from ESPN or Dirt I would've believed you. But that's a picture of a left hand.

BB playing chess having everyone thinking it's his throwing hand, lol

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Total Access says Brady cut his thumb because of a collision with RB Rex Burhead requiring stitches.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rumors:

I'm disappointed. No amputation rumors? :thumbsdown:

:suds: